Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Coca Cola Win A Player

I know there was a thread on this matter recently but i was asked by a Director on thursday to start a new thread urging to buy coke and coke zero bottle's and puting the code on the reverse on the packet into the Coca Cola Football site and earning cash for the club. Altough its not much of a incentive. The Birch said: "Leicester fans, I promise to dress up and perform a song if you raise £20k for the Club in the Buy a Player promotion!" Currently the club has raised £398 and are 40th in the rankings. The club would like to see this raised as, even if the take over is completed the money will be a massive help with wages and/or transfer money. With £10million to be shared between the 92 football league clubs, it is not much to keep your Coke bottle's and type the code on the website.

I know there was a thread on this matter recently but i was asked by a Director on thursday to start a new thread urging to buy coke and coke zero bottle's and puting the code on the reverse on the packet into the Coca Cola Football site and earning cash for the club. Altough its not much of a incentive. The Birch said: "Leicester fans, I promise to dress up and perform a song if you raise £20k for the Club in the Buy a Player promotion!" Currently the club has raised £398 and are 40th in the rankings. The club would like to see this raised as, even if the take over is completed the money will be a massive help with wages and/or transfer money. With £10million to be shared between the 92 football league clubs, it is not much to keep your Coke bottle's and type the code on the website.

Which director?

Birch dressing up and performing, that on it's own is enough to hope we don't win!

Why should I buy stuff that rots your teeth and is full of chemicals?

If the club looked after it's own pennies this sort of crap wouldn't be needed!

Thanks for your efforts but I'm completed underwhelmed by your plea.

Which director?

Birch dressing up and performing, that on it's own is enough to hope we don't win!

Why should I buy stuff that rots your teeth and is full of chemicals?If the club looked after it's own pennies this sort of crap wouldn't be needed!

Thanks for your efforts but I'm completed underwhelmed by your plea.

You obviously dont drink coffee down the walkers! :rolleyes:

I can't even find the code :ph34r:

I dont care! Who care's? Does Coca-Cola need our support? :yawn:

Directors wanting us AGAIN to spend our money! Spend some of your own (that is your position ask Steve Gibson) and maybe we would not be in this mess! Some people have some front! :rolleyes:

Archived