Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Tiatto to Queensland Roar?

Well he isn't playing much, he said he wants to go back to Auz at the beginning of the season, MM will want some new midfielders in.... and didn't he only get a 1 year extension?? :dunno:

i was being sarcastic mate. Its already done if you read the source. Even danny has said it.

Is it done? I didn't know but you can't tell if people are being sarcastic by the way they write... you have to hear their tone of voice.

YES, don't worry about it mate but their is a lot of sarcy used on this site.

You can't doubt his effort but technically he's an average footballer. Workrate can cover-up many faults but not all of them. Good luck to him but an injury-prone Tiatto in the middle of the park is not what we need if we want to start looking up the table rather than downwards.

cmTIATTO_narrowweb__300x471,0.jpg

Off the subject but didn't realise he had a peircing in his eyebrow!

Anyway good luck. And I don't care what anyone says he is clumsy and does stupid things but you can't fault amount of effort, work rate, passion into there game, although due to that he does get sent off due to it!

Oh well.... it had to happen, he has served the club well, and he has done a great service to the Foxes... :)

Thanks for the hard work Danny and good luck with Queensland, at least you didn't join Melbourne, I'd have hated it if you'd done that... but Farina will do you the world of good and I am sure you can make QLD Roar even stronger in 2007/2008... :D

Archived