Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Today's the day

Today well tonight... I feel very happy... full of pride and happiness that the deal is finally done and that my beloved club will be headed upward and onward in the future.... :D :D

I am so happy, I will find it hard to sleep tonight... oh well I'll let the adrenalin run me tomorrow... :)

Wo! I feel good, I knew that I would now

I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of

So good, so good, I got you

Wo! I feel nice, like sugar and spice

I feel nice, like sugar and spice

So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms

I know that I can do no wrong

and when I hold you in my arms

My love won't do you no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms

I know that I can't do no wrong

and when I hold you in my arms

My love can't do me no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

So nice, so nice, well I got you

Wo! I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of

I feel good, I knew that I would

So good, so good, 'cause I got you

:yahoo:

feels good, but i did think i would feel happier.

is he really gunna be the answer though???? yes great were gunna have money but is it gunna make a difference??? what decent players are gunna come to a struggling championship side?

sorry puttin a downer on this but i`m just not sure its the answer, but dont get me wrong i`m happy and i really really hope it works

is he really gunna be the answer though???? yes great were gunna have money but is it gunna make a difference??? what decent players are gunna come to a struggling championship side?

sorry puttin a downer on this but i`m just not sure its the answer, but dont get me wrong i`m happy and i really really hope it works

Too many guns but enjoy it today and worry tomorrow :thumbup:

Wheaayyyy check out the sensibleness.

Maybe living in Huddersfield for any length of time makes you a pessamist. :unsure:

Ill admit to having tears in my eyes when listening to the press conference, I didnt think it would affect me like that. I feel a tad optimistic :o

With you there on that one...I am simply amazed at my lack of fortitude.

Now it is all done and dusted I can go back to my stupid stomach/bottom/flu illness and hope that it is over by Saturday ill.gif

Archived