Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Today's the day

Does this mean that after midday we can get on with what LCFC supporters do? i.e moan about how shite we are at football. The price of match day tickets etc

I'm sure they'll be plenty moanng when MM puts ticket prices up :ph34r:

As for the takeover- am getting excited now! :smile:

An offical statement at 12 from 'The Peoples Hero too please 'whats TPH having for lunch' :o:o

Granted.

I'm off at one for a cheque presentation to The Heart of Kent Hospice. Not sure if they will take us out for lunch or vice versa...

I reckon it might just be a cheese sarnie today. :whistle:

I cant wait to hear what he says at the press conference regarding our future transfer deals and whether RK gets a mention. I dont think we will be promised wuite as much cash as the new Liverpool owners promised at there press conference last week but I`d be happy with a £2-3m transfer kitty so we can get rid of some more dead wood.

I cant wait to hear what he says at the press conference regarding our future transfer deals and whether RK gets a mention. I dont think we will be promised wuite as much cash as the new Liverpool owners promised at there press conference last week but I`d be happy with a £2-3m transfer kitty so we can get rid of some more dead wood.

I doubt he will say anything. On SSN yesterday he was very secretive and said he never talks about the money available. He also said that he doesn't want to change the the coaching staff.

I'd go down there but have promised to take my grandson to Alton Towers - there's an old fashioned fair there, making a special visit.

Seems appropriate really. I've never really approved of this takeover. I think the club's been sold short and though you cannot blame MM for getting the best deal he could, it's a pity there weren't local people with a longstanding interest in the club prepared to step forward.

That said MM deserves credit, deserves support for taking the initiative and I'm really pleased for the fans who have really clamoured for the takeover. Certainly MM has proved he can be successful at various things in his life and I don't see why that should necessarily change although it might be harder work than he imagines.

Anyway, it's an exciting and historic day in our history. Congratulations are due to the people who have made it possible and thanks are due to those who have kept our club going in the most dificult of circumstances.

I'd support City if they played on Victoria Park but one thing MM has brought with him is genuine hope.

I wholeheartedly wish him well, I don't begrudge him a decent return, but I want too for him to remember that this club has survived for over a century, is more than money to us fans, and I hope he's as keen to care for it if things go wrong as he appears to be now.

I'd go down there but have promised to take my grandson to Alton Towers - there's an old fashioned fair there, making a special visit.

Seems appropriate really. I've never really approved of this takeover. I think the club's been sold short and though you cannot blame MM for getting the best deal he could, it's a pity there weren't local people with a longstanding interest in the club prepared to step forward.

That said MM deserves credit, deserves support for taking the initiative and I'm really pleased for the fans who have really clamoured for the takeover. Certainly MM has proved he can be successful at various things in his life and I don't see why that should necessarily change although it might be harder work than he imagines.

Anyway, it's an exciting and historic day in our history. Congratulations are due to the people who have made it possible and thanks are due to those who have kept our club going in the most dificult of circumstances.

I'd support City if they played on Victoria Park but one thing MM has brought with him is genuine hope.

I wholeheartedly wish him well, I don't begrudge him a decent return, but I want too for him to remember that this club has survived for over a century, is more than money to us fans, and I hope he's as keen to care for it if things go wrong as he appears to be now.

Well said, but this is also the modern world of football and we wouldnt want to miss this boat!

Ill admit to having tears in my eyes when listening to the press conference, I didnt think it would affect me like that. I feel a tad optimistic :o

I felt like that, just for once in a long time something posotive about the club :cry:

Archived