Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

The Killers

I like The Killers, and I bought it at the bargain price of $19(in oz) which is about £7 or £8.

Ok people download albums for free, but i'd happily buy CD's if they came down in price, if CD's in England were sold for £5 - £8 i'd happily buy them, but noooo typical england rips us off again

Does anyone else like Yellowcard aswell?

There good Ocean Avenue is a class song to be fair

56215[/snapback]

Love them I bought this album ages ago, Ocean Avenue, Only One, Life of a Salesman are my favorite songs but pretty much every song on the album is brillient! Cheers for recomendation Petrescu!

Me mate sent me Only One over MSN and Craig sent me Ocean Avenue the song Gifts and Curses is brilliant

56222[/snapback]

I think Breathing is their best song, I'd happily listen to the album over and over again on repeat :)

The Killers, love this band, can't get enough of them! :D

mr brightside, somebody told me and under the gun are great songs

57364[/snapback]

Under the gun is my favourite song :)

57518[/snapback]

heard it y'day (cheers ryan :thumbup: ) and loved it, straight on my mp3 and phone

,Jan 22 2005, 5:08 AM]
mr brightside, somebody told me and under the gun are great songs

57364[/snapback]

Under the gun is my favourite song :)

57518[/snapback]

heard it y'day (cheers ryan :thumbup: ) and loved it, straight on my mp3 and phone

57701[/snapback]

No worries Benj ;) I don't like it really but there we go. I don't think it sounds like Brandon atall. It's a b-side though I think so maybe thats why :P

I dont want to bang on about the Killers because I have done in other threads, but Mr Brightside is my fave song ever and I bought the album on it's release date because I love them..phew

Archived