Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

He doesn't beat about the bush - does he?

I think we all know that Kelly is leaving in the summer, unless he pulls off some kind of miracle...and by that I mean playing attractive attacking football and not the bollocks we've suffered from him so far.

Mr. Mandaric,

Thanks for coming and giving us hope for the future. Maybe you have read my previous posts on the matter, maybe you haven't, but I believe a certain Mr Keegan would be an outstanding choice for us in the summer to replace Kelly. :thumbup:

I believe a certain Mr Keegan would be an outstanding choice for us in the summer to replace Kelly. :thumbup:

I was a gibbering wreck of joy yesterday with Mr Mandaric taking over, not sure I could take a MM / Keegan double act. Wonder who Asprilla is playing for now, MM did say he'd scout South America?!

I'm not disagreeing with you...but I'd love to know how you can work out that he is ace based on a couple of minutes matchplay. :dunno:

I'm just promoting him rather than Horsefield. Kind of my adoptee

Archived