Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

He doesn't beat about the bush - does he?

To the point!!!

From the Daily Mail via Fox Fanzine

Mandaric said: "If Rob wants a guarantee, I can tell him this. He knows that if he wins the game on Saturday, he will be in charge until next Saturday". No pressure there then :P

"I'm here to give him support but it is a two way street. Nobody has a guaranteed job. I'm not going to be here forever, either. We are here to make it happen. Rob is a good manager. He has a desire to win: He will get that support and we will see how he performs with that".

"I've told the players their jobs are like bank accounts. They can't just take money out. You have to put something back. I'm not naive. I'm going to put money in. It's hard to say how much now, it's going to take a far bigger payroll, and some experienced players. At the same time there will be no silly money".

I know it's well and truely the honeymoon period, but I could listen to Mandaric all day. He won't **** about here, he'll get things done. Pro-active, rather than re-active. Just what we need.

I really think we are so lucky to get this opportunity, irrespective of his motives.

I have never been excited as much as this in regard to Leicester City, ever! We took the O'Neill years for granted, i'm going to appreciate Mandaric to the full. The rough with the smooth, it's going to be a rollercoaster. And to quote the man yesterday 'We will have some fun'.

Word to the Mandaric.

I know it's well and truely the honeymoon period, but I could listen to Mandaric all day. He won't **** about here, he'll get things done. Pro-active, rather than re-active. Just what we need.

I really think we are so lucky to get this opportunity, irrespective of his motives.

I have never been excited as much as this in regard to Leicester City, ever! We took the O'Neill years for granted, i'm going to appreciate Mandaric to the full. The rough with the smooth, it's going to be a rollercoaster. And to quote the man yesterday 'We will have some fun'.

Word to the Mandaric.

Word!!!!

Word to the Mandaric.

Spot on. I love the guy. Straight to the point, everyone knows where they stand.

He knows what he wants and I'm confident he'll get it.

Exciting times indeed.

You have to love it.

The main thing is- Milan wants us to succeed; if RK gets in the way then he'll get rid of him. Same with the players.

Might make them get their arses in gear... :banana:

Mandaric must realise if we do go down this is all going tits up for him. He can't risk Kelly taking us down. I don't think he will but Milan wont want to hang around and see.

I just love him! Simple as.

It's just the attitude the club needs, winners from the top down. It's no different than any business. RK coming out with the "16 points from 16 games will keep us up" breeds a lack of motivation and ambition throughout the club. It's this desire as much as the money that we needed and I for one couldn't be happier.

Brilliant. What a great bloke. No nonsense, no bullshit, straight to the point. He wants things to happen and he wants to take us up. I think the statement in davieGs post lets us know that he won't put up with bollocks from our management or our players. Good stuff.

I :wub: Milan.

Just listening to TalkSport on the way home and heard the name of a high profile manager I'd forgotten about. I wonder if David O'Leary was one of the people MM spoke to about the "vacancy" along with Dowie?!

Heaven help us, I hope not! Muppett of the highest order.

I hope him coming in will give the players a right good kick up the backside and make them want to fight for their place. With new signings on their way eventually, they'll have to if they want to play regular first team football.

I hope him coming in will give the players a right good kick up the backside and make them want to fight for their place. With new signings on their way eventually, they'll have to if they want to play regular first team football.

Stupid if he puts Kelly under pressure. I want to see what he gets in on loan. Again Kelly's record at transfers is not as bad as it appears. McAuley's value is getting high. Kenton is not bad. Low got us 100k. AJ is shit. Yeates looks good not for the goal but for the rest. Cadamarteri is ace. Horsefield is semi-shit. Glombard looks a good sub. Jarrett needs more matches to judge.

On the other hand, Weso, Stearman, Sheehan, Gradel, Dodds have not got due chance.

Archived