Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy1984

Getting hold of today's Leicester Mercury

I know they talk rubbish most of the time but I've got copies of the Mercury from when any big event happens at leicester. I live in London.. anyone know how I can get hold of a copy??? Or willing to get me one!

I sit in block C1 of the West Stand.

I know they talk rubbish most of the time but I've got copies of the Mercury from when any big event happens at leicester. I live in London.. anyone know how I can get hold of a copy??? Or willing to get me one!

I sit in block C1 of the West Stand.

Most newsagent's around the country use the same supplier/distributor and should be able to get you a copy of any local rag, although I'm not sure if this is possible in retrospect :unsure:

someone from the mercury came round my house yesterday, they were doing a delivery service, 33p each plus 5 p per paper or something? so on the monday you pay the 33p for that paper and the delivery cost (5p) for the rest of the week, sommit like that i dont know ok|!! does anybody else have this? or did they choose me especially :P:D

someone from the mercury came round my house yesterday, they were doing a delivery service, 33p each plus 5 p per paper or something? so on the monday you pay the 33p for that paper and the delivery cost (5p) for the rest of the week, sommit like that i dont know ok|!! does anybody else have this? or did they choose me especially

Its called canveassing and there are probably thousands of people in the county being offered this!

You are special (needs) though!!!!!

Archived