Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Wheres the noise gonna be?

As this new N block for the singing fans, where do you think the best place is gonna be if we wanna join in?i normally go in the kop,and have tickets there for the cov game. but if most of the lads singing are gonna be in N Block i wanna be there. where does everyone think the main noise is gonna be from? the kop (as usual) or N block?? any help will be cool, thanks

As this new N block for the singing fans, where do you think the best place is gonna be if we wanna join in?i normally go in the kop,and have tickets there for the cov game. but if most of the lads singing are gonna be in N Block i wanna be there. where does everyone think the main noise is gonna be from? the kop (as usual) or N block?? any help will be cool, thanks

Did somebody do a loud trump last time you were in there?

well, ive jus decided to stay in the kop for saturady. anyway, the idea of this N block is to have another part of the stadium singing, not everyone from the kop moving to N block.

The Away end.

:laugh: lol:D

Most of the singers are gone from the back of the Kop in places like E1 and D2, and a fair few have left from E3 from what I can gather. I'd say your safest bet would be to try and get as far back in N Block as you can, or if you don't mind rowdy hooligan-like people, go join L1. (this goes for everyone who wants to sing, not just the lad whos just decided to stay put as I posted :P )

:thumbup:

well lets get the noise goin frm everywhere.were gettin 2 lesta 4 11am so should be nicely intoxicated by kick off

No offence mate, but the Kop rarely makes masses of noise, and we have an entire West Stand which is near-silent for the full 90 minutes as well. It will never happen. Not unless we're winning 3-0 and doing the Mexican Wave. :P;):thumbup:

No offence mate, but the Kop rarely makes masses of noise, and we have an entire West Stand which is near-silent for the full 90 minutes as well. It will never happen. Not unless we're winning 3-0 and doing the Mexican Wave. :P;):thumbup:

It should be coming from you lot! Remember to watch your language, sit down when told to and don't gesture at the away fans lol

we got free tickets in the west stand for luton game, that crap in there snuck round to E1 at half time. u start singing in the west stand and look a twat for doin so

:laugh: lol:D

Most of the singers are gone from the back of the Kop in places like E1 and D2, and a fair few have left from E3 from what I can gather. I'd say your safest bet would be to try and get as far back in N Block as you can, or if you don't mind rowdy hooligan-like people, go join L1. (this goes for everyone who wants to sing, not just the lad whos just decided to stay put as I posted :P )

:thumbup:

Hopefully the Block N idea works, I applaud the lads for their ingenuity and their desire to A, make an effort to improve the atmosphere instead of simply criticizing it, and B, take the idea to the club and present it in a proffesional manner, I also admire the way they handled themselves on forums such as this when getting adverse comments for the idea, I understand that at present the numbers are quite low but the club are trying to hype the idea up as we speak so hopefully by Saturday it will be just reward for the time and effort put in. all the best !!

Hopefully the Block N idea works, I applaud the lads for their ingenuity and their desire to A, make an effort to improve the atmosphere instead of simply criticizing it, and B, take the idea to the club and present it in a proffesional manner, I also admire the way they handled themselves on forums such as this when getting adverse comments for the idea, I understand that at present the numbers are quite low but the club are trying to hype the idea up as we speak so hopefully by Saturday it will be just reward for the time and effort put in. all the best !!

the ticket office just told me that there's a few over 100 fans who now have tickets for cov who r gonna be in N block.

the ticket office just told me that there's a few over 100 fans who now have tickets for cov who r gonna be in N block.

A few over 100? I know the bloke has been wrong in the past, but Jim has just informed me the figure for the singing section is around 170 at this moment in time and is constantly growing. I sincerely hope this is an accurate figure and not another ticket office cockup.

A few over 100? I know the bloke has been wrong in the past, but Jim has just informed me the figure for the singing section is around 170 at this moment in time and is constantly growing. I sincerely hope this is an accurate figure and not another ticket office cockup.

Jim won't bullshit you :thumbup:

Archived