Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

Rabs Bentley

Rab is only taking advantage of an over generous contract given to him by the previous regime, the fact that he is not involved is not down to him, what annoy`s me was his refusal to A, take a pay off, and B, move to another club on transfer deadline day ! he is, understandably happy to sit doing bugger all for "Bentley" wages, would`nt you ?????

You idiots.

Sorry?Could you qualify that statement?If you want to see how much money is in the game just take a walk round the corner of the Holiday Inn towards the kop and look at some of the number plates in the car park.

Don't get me wrong,some players i'm not suprised have got quality motors,but some are a real eye opener! :)

Sorry?Could you qualify that statement?If you want to see how much money is in the game just take a walk round the corner of the Holiday Inn towards the kop and look at some of the number plates in the car park.

Don't get me wrong,some players i'm not suprised have got quality motors,but some are a real eye opener! :)

True, some of them are Leicester City graduates, some have played league two football and made there way up. Suppouse they all have fairly nice cars.

Having said that it's not unreasnoable to expect that a player who has been in the game since the early 90's and has played as the first choice goalkeeper of a team that qualfied for the Champion League 4 years running has a bentley without it all being down to the fact that the Champioship he currently resides at.

So the jury rules fair comment.

Rab is only taking advantage of an over generous contract given to him by the previous regime, the fact that he is not involved is not down to him, what annoy`s me was his refusal to A, take a pay off, and B, move to another club on transfer deadline day ! he is, understandably happy to sit doing bugger all for "Bentley" wages, would`nt you ?????

Thats exactly what i told my lad(who's into cars)Play or not he still collects the same wages.

True, some of them are Leicester City graduates, some have played league two football and made there way up. Suppouse they all have fairly nice cars.

Having said that it's not unreasnoable to expect that a player who has been in the game since the early 90's and has played as the first choice goalkeeper of a team that qualfied for the Champion League 4 years running has a bentley without it all being down to the fact that the Champioship he currently resides at.

Fair comment,mate!But it still pi-ses me off!He should learn juggling for half time entertainment or do somthing usefull! :)

Fair counter argument. You'd hope he hadn't squandered his previous riches on half-time pies. :whistle:

Fair comment,mate!But it still pi-ses me off!He should learn juggling for half time entertainment or do somthing usefull! :)

He'd be no good at juggling.

He'd doubtless drop a proverbial brick. :ph34r:

Quite agree Manwell. I'm not sure he did trade in his first car though... I think he still has the other one...

Do any of you know what car Milan drives? I met him at the Leicester Marriott last night - he was driven there by Tim Davies in his Merc. After arriving he took 3 loaded bags of paraphanelia from the City Megastore to his... Vauxhall Zafira! Brilliant.

Do any of you know what car Milan drives? I met him at the Leicester Marriott last night - he was driven there by Tim Davies in his Merc. After arriving he took 3 loaded bags of paraphanelia from the City Megastore to his... Vauxhall Zafira! Brilliant.

Bound to be rented. Still funny though!

Not that I would mind the missus driving a Zafira. Bit of a wife's car really.

Archived