Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Mark de Vries

22 games at Den Haag and still hasn't scored. :rolleyes: Is he out of contract this summer? Because if he isn't then i doubt we will actually be able to get rid of him.

He has only started 2 games out of the 22 but still you would expect him to do something

Linkage

Edit: He has received 2 yellow cards so he has done something, are you sure Den Haag know he is a striker?

22 games at Den Haag and still hasn't scored. :rolleyes: Is he out of contract this summer? Because if he isn't then i doubt we will actually be able to get rid of him.

He has only started 2 games out of the 22 but still you would expect him to do something

Linkage

Edit: He has received 2 yellow cards so he has done something, are you sure Den Haag know he is a striker?

Den Hagen don't score many goals in general though.

As of Feb 18th, 2007:

18th -	  ADO den Haag 	P-25 	W-3 	D-5 	L-17 	Pts-14 		  Scored:27 	Against:48

RKC, 17th place, have 16 points. ;)

They've not scored the least goals, two teams (NEC in 10th, Willem in 14th) have 25 goals to their name and another team (Heracles, 15th) has just 20 goals. :o

Coincidentally, the most recent game featuring ADO Den Haag was away to Willem. Willem ran out 2-1 winners. :whistle:

MDV is another one of those players that is still here to pick up wages. You have to question the blokes passion for football. He agrees to this pointless loan with no guarantee of first team footy and has hardly started a game this season. You would have thought that "real" footballers would maybe slip down the leagues and join a club that guarantees him more first team opportunities. Yet another waster! I hope we punt him out for good soon as 2 seasons on loan is ridiculous. We are obviously contributing to his wage as no club would take him and pay his wages in full just to have him on the bench.

Just looking at some football results and i noticed that De Vries came on in the 77th minute for Den Haag today and got sent off in the 87th minute for serious foul play.

God hes good !!!

That's brilliant! :clap::worship: :thumbsup:

about time he left us i believe we dont want him going on a free, we need money for him for all the frustration he has caused us!

We're resigned to paying to get rid of him, or letting him leave for free at best.

He's done fcuk all in over a year now, as far as football goes... rapidly heading for one and a half seasons, during which time he's only scored about three goals.

Nobody will pay us to take him off our hands... unless Peterborough are looking for a lump. After all, they paid for Low... :whistle:

We're resigned to paying to get rid of him, or letting him leave for free at best.

He's done fcuk all in over a year now, as far as football goes... rapidly heading for one and a half seasons, during which time he's only scored about three goals.

Nobody will pay us to take him off our hands... unless Peterborough are looking for a lump. After all, they paid for Low... :whistle:

three goals? think you need to look at the facts.

sell him... instead of loaning him 2 season in a row now :yawn:

three goals? think you need to look at the facts.

I still stand by my three goal count, and you're more than welcome to check it for yourself.

I was using the OS for the numbers. :thumbup:

ADO Den Haag   2006-2007  League 2  (20)  0 goals

SC Heerenveen 	2005 - 06	League 	1  (6) 	3 goals
	 						 Euro Cups 	1  (1) 	0 goals

Oddly enough, I still count three goals... but if the OS is wrong, then feel free to correct the numbers. :whistle:

Actually... I've saved you the hassle. I've found a Dutch football website, and it confirms the OS' numbers.

2005/06	  SC Heerenveen	  7	  3	  Eredivisie
2006/07 	ADO Den Haag 	23 	0 	Eredivisie

So yeah... I've checked the facts, and the facts check out. Now, what was your point?

we will never get money for that lump of sh**e!!

That was the point I was trying to make... sell him would be a neat option... but to sell, you need to find someone who wants to buy. :whistle:

I still stand by my three goal count, and you're more than welcome to check it for yourself.

I was using the OS for the numbers. :thumbup:

ADO Den Haag   2006-2007  League 2  (20)  0 goals

SC Heerenveen 	2005 - 06	League 	1  (6) 	3 goals
	 						 Euro Cups 	1  (1) 	0 goals

Oddly enough, I still count three goals... but if the OS is wrong, then feel free to correct the numbers. :whistle:

Actually... I've saved you the hassle. I've found a Dutch football website, and it confirms the OS' numbers.

2005/06	  SC Heerenveen	  7	  3	  Eredivisie
2006/07 	ADO Den Haag 	23 	0 	Eredivisie

So yeah... I've checked the facts, and the facts check out. Now, what was your point?

That was the point I was trying to make... sell him would be a neat option... but to sell, you need to find someone who wants to buy. :whistle:

sorry, i have read your post again and you said heading for a year and a half, i thought you meant the last 18months. he did score about 8 for us before moving out on loan when Kelly took over. :thumbup:

sorry, i have read your post again and you said heading for a year and a half, i thought you meant the last 18months. he did score about 8 for us before moving out on loan when Kelly took over. :thumbup:

Ah yes. That'd be it.

As I said... upon conclusion of this season, he'll have played little football and scored very few goals in almost a year and a half!

At age 31/32, is anyone really going to pay to take him off our hands with that recent record? :dunno:

And if you look at his record during his entire time on the books of Leicester City, it doesn't really make for great reading in general. I struggle to see who's going to ride in and offer us money to take him away... that's assuming, of course, that he'd opt to join the club that wants him rather than remain on the LCFC gravy train. :ph34r:

His value has been seriously depressed by the events of the past year or more.

Archived