Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

Heads up

Just thought I'd alert you all to the fact Milan is going to be on Football Focus tomorrow, so hopefully it'll have a good size report about Leicester.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/f...cus/6385717.stm

Nice one.

MM is everywhere at the moment. You would think that someone who looks like worzel gummidge would try and steer clear of the TV but not our Milan!!

Yeah too right - Heard about his outburst towards beckham?

Yeah I saw that interview on SSN a couple of weeks ago. He does love the media spotlight which is all good becuase it gets us in the news and may well get people talking about us. Hopefully that somehow sways players to come to us instead of other low profile Championship clubs next season.

Milan certainly likes to put himself in the media eye. He's on SSN occasionally, been on the moan in and going on again to answer questions later on. Now on the BBC. I'd much rather the owner of my club coming out and showing hiself unlike a lot of other owners.

nice to see Leicester on the programme

it was deffinatly gr8 to hear about leicester on Focus again! made me think back to the good old days! he didnt really say anything i hadnt already heard but he did mention the Rugby ground quiet a few times, maybe hes thinking of buying the Tigers too. For some reason thow i did sence a very negative part to his voice when they asked him about promotion, maybe hes having second thoughts aobut his 3 year plan? i dunno anyways hope eveyone has a gd time at the game today! and il stay here and listen To barbver in the Radio :(

Archived