Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-FAN_Lambert

Stoke ticket allocation!

Can't think why anyone would want to go to this one to be honest. We're in pathetic form, playing dodgy football and have a good chance of taking a beating out there. Foolish people! :P

Win, lose or draw i still enjoy watching us play. Don't ask me why :dunno:

Win, lose or draw i still enjoy watching us play. Don't ask me why :dunno:

You need to put the cider down in my opinion. How the hell can anybody enjoy watching Leicester City play football at this present time? You'd make a lovely experiment for a psychologist you would.

You need to put the cider down in my opinion. How the hell can anybody enjoy watching Leicester City play football at this present time? You'd make a lovely experiment for a psychologist you would.

Because what else would i be doing on a saturday afternoon?

And just to let you know Jamie, i'm on the ol' coca-cola tonight :P

Because what else would i be doing on a saturday afternoon?

And just to let you know Jamie, i'm on the ol' coca-cola tonight :P

On a Saturday afternoon, you could easily get a job, work and earn some money. It'd be better than both watching and listening to Leicester that's for sure.

Coca-cola? You're a disgrace.

On a Saturday afternoon, you could easily get a job, work and earn some money. It'd be better than both watching and listening to Leicester that's for sure.

Coca-cola? You're a disgrace.

I've just about spat my coca-cola out reading that statement. Disgraceful stuff. :P

Have fun last night anyway Jamie? :rolleyes:

I've just about spat my coca-cola out reading that statement. Disgraceful stuff. :P

Have fun last night anyway Jamie? :rolleyes:

dnt worry LD I feel exactly the same, but the stoke game is just a step too far for me, In terms of moneys more than anything else.

I've now got the attitude that I just want to let the season peiter out and spend as little

money as possible til the end of the season and start fresh and go everywhere next season, just dont ask why we're going plymouth :unsure:

dnt worry LD I feel exactly the same, but the stoke game is just a step too far for me, In terms of moneys more than anything else.

I've now got the attitude that I just want to let the season peiter out and spend as little

money as possible til the end of the season and start fresh and go everywhere next season, just dont ask why we're going plymouth :unsure:

To provide me and Joe some company i hope :P

Why you going Plymouth?

lust I spose :P

everyones gotta go Barnsley, celebrate a wonderful season and go out in style (even if it isnt the last game!)

Bluuuuuuuuue Armyyyyyyyyyyy

I shall be at Barrrrnnslleyyy. You going mate ?

I shall be at Barrrrnnslleyyy. You going mate ?

Course I am :D

Just hope JBF dont come his record this season is appauling only win was at wolves!

I still maintain southend wouldnt have qualised if he hadnt been there lol

Its thanks to him that we're gona win at plymouth :whistle:

When did You turn into Bernie?

I shall be there :D

:thumbup::):wub:

Indeed I am. Not.

Jamie you going Barnsley ? :wub:

Course I am :D

Just hope JBF dont come his record this season is appauling only win was at wolves!

I still maintain southend wouldnt have qualised if he hadnt been there lol

Its thanks to him that we're gona win at plymouth :whistle:

Good lad. :thumbup:

Hopefully they'll be a decent showing from our fans, even if there is nothing to play for providing we escape relegation. But after that game and wolves thats it for 3 months, I think back to last season when on here we actually had a countdown to the start of the season thats how desperate everyone gets without football.

I'd like to think we can take a good 2-3000 to Barnsley, especially as the sheep and sunderland brought / are taking 7k

Hopefully they'll be a decent showing from our fans, even if there is nothing to play for providing we escape relegation. But after that game and wolves thats it for 3 months, I think back to last season when on here we actually had a countdown to the start of the season thats how desperate everyone gets without football.I'd like to think we can take a good 2-3000 to Barnsley, especially as the sheep and sunderland brought / are taking 7k

At least there was a world cup last year, what are we going to do this summer? :cry:

Archived