Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Bannings

I think joe was unbanned late last night.

I can tell you that he may make a new account because he's sick of you all ''abusing'' and ''insulting'' him.

Right, well unless he's had a brain transplant I don't think changing his name will stop that.

It's the text speak and the inability to construct sentences that gets me, along with the basic spelling errors. This applies to everyone, we've all been guilty of the odd typo but some posts are just ridiculous on a regular basis!

I'll second that.

Some of the spelling has been atrocious(sp) :unsure::P at times and the text speak has been getting worse!

Maybe we should have an LCFC Junior forum for all the kids :ph34r::dunno:

Reading some of the threads at times is tiresome and if banning people means a better standard then so be it.

I think joe was unbanned late last night.

I can tell you that he may make a new account because he's sick of you all ''abusing'' and ''insulting'' him.

Maybe he should try to be less of a raging idiot.

Maybe he should try to be less of a raging idiot.

Let's not turn this discussion into a have a go at joeb shall we.

Let's not turn this discussion into a have a go at joeb shall we.

Manwell started it, why didn't you tell him? :ph34r:

I'm not having a go. It's more a piece of advice if he's reading this.

Anyway he's far from the only culprite, I agree with Alan that filtering through threads becomes somewhat of a chore at times and that if necessary a zero tolerance approach may improve the standard of the forum.

It is subjective though and wo betide (what a great phrase!) the moderators that are given the thankless task of filtering the quality from the crap.

In general I think this forum is great though and to some extent this whole discussion is a bit of a storm in a teacup as I'm sure other forums suffer far worse than this one.

Anyway he's far from the only culprite, I agree with Alan that filtering through threads becomes somewhat of a chore at times and that if necessary a zero tolerance approach may improve the standard of the forum.

It is subjective though and wo betide (what a great phrase!) the moderators that are given the thankless task of filtering the quality from the crap.

In general I think this forum is great though and to some extent this whole discussion is a bit of a storm in a teacup as I'm sure other forums suffer far worse than this one.

I have the run of the place have you not noticed.

Ah I thought I'd done an add reply rather than specific reply, you're right it wasn't just for you.

Archived