Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Happy 55th Birthday Martin O'Neil

Even by your standards, that is cack of the worst order.

Also extremely hypocritical, given your admiration for Mandaric who did exactly the same to Pompey.

Oh turn it in you marrow, seriously you must be on a wind up :dunno:

Mandaric or the moronic bunch that have run us in to the ground for 3 years. Hmmm let me think what do I prefer :dunno:

So Mandaric who saved Pompey and then took them to the top flight and survived something they haven't done since about 1940 and then sold them to a richer man was a bad thing? What plant do you live on?

Oh turn it in you marrow, seriously you must be on a wind up :dunno:

Mandaric or the moronic bunch that have run us in to the ground for 3 years. Hmmm let me think what do I prefer :dunno:

So Mandaric who saved Pompey and then took them to the top flight and survived something they haven't done since about 1940 and then sold them to a richer man was a bad thing? What plant do you live on?

Barton..your right..Mandaric's not here to fcuk about,he want's us to suceed and there is no other reason for him being here..I don't doubt he has a soft spot for Portsmouth..that's not a problem to me..and MON is the manager of Arseton Villa..he's history...good luck and thanks but goodbye! :rolleyes:

Did you go? It was pathetic all these City fans screaming out at him at the end of the game and he walked to the NE corner and applauded each block of the Villa contingent and didn't even look at any other part of the ground. Not even an acknowledgement as he went down the tunnel.

He lied and walked out when he said it was against his principles. He got dogs abuse against Sheffield United because he deserved it the team was absolutely diabolical until they went to Charlton 4 days later.

Grateful for the 5 years, make no mistake, but I won't kiss his arse.

I fully, fully support the "get over it, he's long gone, move on" sentiment and a 55th birthday thread's a little in the direction of bum-polishing, so I'm partly with you. But we had this discussion after the game (I was there, yes - kkthnxbyeJoshLow) and I remember saying exactly what ffuter's just said now, he was the new Villa manager put under the spotlight at the club that made him and the club that clearly still holds him in very high esteem. That's treading delicate ground, he's never going to turn around and start waving and loving up the City Support, is he? It's not like he was leaping around celebrating the victory like a proper mentalist. He acknowledged his own club's support, as he should, and left. Simple professionalism, not some sort of calculated psychological warfare. Grow up.

Just read this thread. It has an almost perfect symmetry. Quite marevellous to behold in the way it soars and crashes and then is laid to wrest by an obviously poetic Burnham. Lovely stuff.

Archived