Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Happy 55th Birthday Martin O'Neil

F'ck the tosser.

His calculated applauding of the Villa support should have been enough to tell you the contempt he has for us. Yes thanks for the 5 years, but I won't kiss his arse after he walked out on us.

F'ck the tosser.

His calculated applauding of the Villa support should have been enough to tell you the contempt he has for us. Yes thanks for the 5 years, but I won't kiss his arse after he walked out on us.

If that's your view of Martin I'm not sure there's enough expletives you could use for Taylor/Levein!

F'ck the tosser.

that's the first time i've agreed with you all week.

F'ck the tosser.

can someone explain 'calculated applauding' to me please, I wasn't at the game and am hence confused

can someone explain 'calculated applauding' to me please, I wasn't at the game and am hence confused

He walked towards the villa fans applauding after the game, but did not acknowledge the leicester fans. That's probably what he's refering to

He walked towards the villa fans applauding after the game, but did not acknowledge the leicester fans. That's probably what he's refering to

People with slightly longer memories will remember a certain game against Sheff Utd back in 1996 when we lost and a section of the kop started saying F*** **F O'Neill. I remember that day and so does he, he's moved on and its time we did too. Hopefully Milan can bring in a manager who can match MOM's achievement but some how i don't think that will be enough for some.

Wow, MON haters!

Im probably in the minority here but after he stayed on despite many of the fans wanting him to fook off and dragging us to cup finals and top 12 finishes in the Prmeiership, along with European football, I`d have to say he can say and do what he likes after that!

I heard an interview of him after the game and he seemed emotional and had great things to say about us and the fans. He wished us success and said some nice stuff. Im not sure what people wanted him to do having joined another Midlands club with there fans watching his every move. Did you expect him to do a Matt Elliot or Stevie Walsh and jump in with the fans and have a sing song???!!!!

F'ck the tosser.

I hope for your sakes that was meant with a bit of tongue in cheek humour. If so, fair play. If not, you've really let yourself down - I always thought you were fairly intelligent - contempt for Leicester? Calculated snubbing of the City fans at the Walkers? I don't think so.

F'ck the tosser.

Even by your standards, that is cack of the worst order.

Also extremely hypocritical, given your admiration for Mandaric who did exactly the same to Pompey.

Also extremely hypocritical, given your admiration for Mandaric who did exactly the same to Pompey.

...................... :unsure: ....................................... :dunno: .................. :rolleyes: No sorry, hows that then?

...................... :unsure: ....................................... :dunno: .................. :rolleyes: No sorry, hows that then?

I'm going to have a stab at it.

Mandaric takes over Pompey some years back and gets them to the promised land. (Akin to MON and his promotion/league cups).

He leaves Pompey a little while later and states that he'll never love a club again as much as he loved Portsmouth.

Three months later he's proposing to Tim Davies and Andrew Taylor. (Akin to MON's calculated snub of us Foxes fans).

That's the only way I can think of these two events being similar, somehow. :dunno:

i don't care if he applauded the villa fans, he's the villa boss now that's his job.he's moved on now so should we.if he does well so does villa, who wants that? for once i agree with BF **** him.

People with slightly longer memories will remember a certain game against Sheff Utd back in 1996 when we lost and a section of the kop started saying F*** **F O'Neill. I remember that day and so does he, he's moved on and its time we did too. Hopefully Milan can bring in a manager who can match MOM's achievement but some how i don't think that will be enough for some.

It was more than just a section of the Kop. I was on the top row of the Carling Stand that afternoon and there was a lot of it from there too. It was quite hostile. He mentioned it at every available opportunity which was irritating at the time and I think when he left (the manner of which, I have no problem with), there an element of "**** you, look what I did for you after you doubted me".

Fair play to him. I'm not simple enough to worship him and not bitter enough to abuse him but he brought me some of the happiest days of my life so far, so for that reason I hope he had a pleasant day.

I never actually supported City 'back then' so I have to agree with the following statements:

F'ck the tosser.

the Aston Villa manager has a birthday today. whoopy doo <_<

That's such a load of crap.

Martin O'Neill is a manager, Milan Mandaric is a businessman.

Milan was dealing with money at Portsmouth and thought it was time to sell up and take the cash.

O'Neill saw a better opportunity as a manager and took it. I don't blame him one bit for that at all.

I never actually supported City 'back then' so I have to agree with the following statements:

What are you on about? How can you agree with it if you never supported the team back then? <_<

I hope for your sakes that was meant with a bit of tongue in cheek humour. If so, fair play. If not, you've really let yourself down - I always thought you were fairly intelligent - contempt for Leicester? Calculated snubbing of the City fans at the Walkers? I don't think so.

Did you go? It was pathetic all these City fans screaming out at him at the end of the game and he walked to the NE corner and applauded each block of the Villa contingent and didn't even look at any other part of the ground. Not even an acknowledgement as he went down the tunnel.

He lied and walked out when he said it was against his principles. He got dogs abuse against Sheffield United because he deserved it the team was absolutely diabolical until they went to Charlton 4 days later.

Grateful for the 5 years, make no mistake, but I won't kiss his arse.

Archived