Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

"They've done much more than just that bloody song!"

Nor are QOTSA. I explainded in my post above.

Apart from maybe Go With The Flow, the average music listener will never have heard another QOTSA song.

And Massive Attack are certainly best know for Unfinished Sympathy.

Teardrop was quite a hit too, and Angel was used in quite a few major commercials, but the masses probably wouldn't know they're all from the same band :whistle:

Though they are a one-hit wonder in the strictest sense, The Bonzo Dog (Doo-Dah) Band are far more than just Urban Spaceman...

As far as I'm concerned, hoary old lute pluckers Led Zeppelin have only ever had two songs, Stairway to Devon and Whole Lorra Laughs, neither of which was a hit - in the chart sense of the word. I couldn't name another song by them if my life depended on it.

Same goes for Motorhead. Ace of Spades....and that's it.

Rainbow, Since You've Been Gone.... couldn't tell you another one by them.

Deep Purple, Smoke.... no idea after that.

Lynard Skynard....Sweet Home, Freebird.... :dunno:

Whitesnake.... Here I Go Again and :dunno:

Poison....Every Rose Has Etc Etc.... and :dunno:

Extreme....More Than Words.....but more than one song?

I'm not a fan of midlife-crisis Rock as a genre, by the way. :whistle:

Though they are a one-hit wonder in the strictest sense, The Bonzo Dog (Doo-Dah) Band are far more than just Urban Spaceman...

As far as I'm concerned, hoary old lute pluckers Led Zeppelin have only ever had two songs, Stairway to Devon and Whole Lorra Laughs, neither of which was a hit - in the chart sense of the word. I couldn't name another song by them if my life depended on it.

:o re. led zeppelin they were more of an album band in this country. black dog, rock and roll, living loving maid, communication breakdown, kashmir and gallows pole are examples of the more played stuff off of the albums.

:o re extreme and poison (although i wan't ever that keen on poison), extreme had get the funk out as their first single then more than words and errr, that was about that. nuno bettencord (sp) went solo then. as for poison they also had unskinny bop which although it was by poison, was on of my favourite songs of the early 90's they did a few more, but they were probably shit

kind regards

stezmidlife

Didn't Extreme have 'Hole Hearted'

and Whitesnake had a track with the chorus "Is this the love, that I am searching for" - don't know name of it, but it's quite famous !!

:o re. led zeppelin they were more of an album band in this country. black dog, rock and roll, living loving maid, communication breakdown, kashmir and gallows pole are examples of the more played stuff off of the albums.

You're right. Zeppelin never released a single.

Didn't Extreme have 'Hole Hearted'

and Whitesnake had a track with the chorus "Is this the love, that I am searching for" - don't know name of it, but it's quite famous !!

indeed they did, and 'decadence dance'. sadly they didn't release the excellent 'it('s a monster)'

You're right. Zeppelin never released a single.

except for the 3 american ones i have :cool:

Archived