Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Superstitions, lucky stuff and weird routines?

I went to Tesco today and bought some blue toilet roll.

I always buy blue toilet roll.

But it got me thinking as I weaved in and out of the aisles tutting at the surprisingly rude people you find in massive supermarkets I wonder how my fellow Leicester fans express their support for Leicester City in everyday life.

What weird little routines do you follow, what superstitions do you ascribe to and what stupid lucky things do you own?

For me it's quite simply a disproportionate amount of blue coloured stuff.

Before each match, I do two backward leaps then two forward and laugh out load hysterically for ten minutes. It has brought good luck to me and Leicester City in the last few years.

that us a joke right :P

but i do normally wear my leicester football socks to everygame hehe :D

Before each match, I do two backward leaps then two forward and laugh out load hysterically for ten minutes. It has brought good luck to me and Leicester City in the last few years.

Could you stop doing that please? I'm not convinced it's working!

:whistle:lol

I went to Tesco today and bought some blue toilet roll.

I always buy blue toilet roll.

But it got me thinking as I weaved in and out of the aisles tutting at the surprisingly rude people you find in massive supermarkets I wonder how my fellow Leicester fans express their support for Leicester City in everyday life.

What weird little routines do you follow, what superstitions do you ascribe to and what stupid lucky things do you own?

For me it's quite simply a disproportionate amount of blue coloured stuff.

Seems an appropriate association at the moment, that!. I've still got my 1950's wooden rattle and a hand made woollen Leicester City supporter from way back who sits on my Wurlitzer Juke Box. Whether either are lucky though is debateable.

Seems an appropriate association at the moment, that!. I've still got my 1950's wooden rattle and a hand made woollen Leicester City supporter from way back who sits on my Wurlitzer Juke Box. Whether either are lucky though is debateable.

Of course their lucky! Were in the best league position now then we have been for many years!! WOOOO!!! :thumbsup:

:D

Yeah I think there was some subconscious wiping my arse ---> Leicester City linkage going on...

I buy toilet roll that has Rob Kelly's face on each sheet.

:laugh:

Generally I'm not superstitious but I always used to wear my lucky red socks to City games, until they ripped a few weeks ago.

Spookily, the last time I wore them was for the Cov match, and since then we've been going downhill. :ph34r:

Archived