Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Loan Deadline

I was just thinking that. Hume dropping off and creating things from deep, with Todorov on the last defender, getting into the box and finishing it off. :D

Yeah that will do for starters. Nothaving a big man upfront may force the players to try and pass the ball and play to the forwards strengths but I fear the current midfield couldnt string a 10 yard pass together if there life depended on it!

Come on Toddy!!!!

Joe, he's scored 4 league goals this season... <_<

Ive not said he's a prolific goal scorer.

all ive said is that his pace will cause problems.

on Saturday when he came on he chased balls down that went down the wing and got to 3/4 of them before the defender did the same with leeds.

Ive not said he's a prolific goal scorer.

all ive said is that his pace will cause problems.

on Saturday when he came on he chased balls down that went down the wing and got to 3/4 of them before the defender did the same with leeds.

Like I said before how often do you ever see him skinning an opponent?

Maybe if he put a bit more effort in and wasn't offside every time the ball is played to him then his pace probably would cause problems. But as these things don't and won't ever happen then his pace does not cause problems for opposition defences.

Anybody that defends Elvis needs their heads checking. And anyone that thinks our current strikers are good enough needs to be shot.

I'll still defend Elvis because I don't think he is as bad as you make him out to be. You expect him to do something amazing everytime he gets the ball and when he doens't deliver this you slate him forever.

I don't agree with the fact that his pace causes defences problems but I'd like to see him start ahead of Fryatt/Horsfield etc.

I'll still defend Elvis because I don't think he is as bad as you make him out to be. You expect him to do something amazing everytime he gets the ball and when he doens't deliver this you slate him forever.

I don't agree with the fact that his pace causes defences problems but I'd like to see him start ahead of Fryatt/Horsfield etc.

Something simple would be a start.

Something simple would be a start.

But to be fair to him lately, Elvis has been doing alright when he comes on as a sub with 15 minutes to go. We seem to do better when he comes on and makes these sort of appearances.

But to be fair to him lately, Elvis has been doing alright when he comes on as a sub with 15 minutes to go. We seem to do better when he comes on and makes these sort of appearances.

How many of these games have we won? How many goals has he scored in those? How many has he set up for that matter?

How many of these games have we won? How many goals has he scored in those? How many has he set up for that matter?

As one example: he came on against Southend, straight away set up Hume to score.

He doesn't necessarily set up or score goals from these sub appearances but I think the team seems to play better with him on in the last 10-15 minutes or so.

As one example: he came on against Southend, straight away set up Hume to score.

He doesn't necessarily set up or score goals from these sub appearances but I think the team seems to play better with him on in the last 10-15 minutes or so.

Wasn't he offside anyway? :P

I just don't like him. I hate to sound like Thrac but i'd much rather see one of the young 'uns given a chance.

When do you EVER see Elvis taking on and getting by a player? Never.

The only time he is too fast is when the ball is played and he is in an offside position. <_<

That just shows how some players are mentally condemned no matter what they actually do.

Hammond beat two players on the touchline with his persistence in the move that led up to the penalty.

He also wriggled his way beyond people to get to the byeline and put a couple of decent alls into the penalty area - and that was just in a small cameo on Saturday.

Part of the anti-Hammond lobby, I'm sure, is to pave the way for Fryatt's return. Fryatt, who has played probably two acceptable games all season and who can do no wrong because barely a single fan is prepared to recognise any faults or inadequacies that he has.

He's not the only one. Kisnorbo is another who is viewed through magic glasses. Johnson, Hughes, Hammond misplace a pass they're everyhing that's bad.

Kisnorbo does it and it's either ignored or cancelledout by thoughts of his last ditch clearances, his bold interceptions, or his dramatic blocks.

The point of course is that if Kisnorbo didn't forever give the ball back to the opposition he wouldn't have to defend so desperately.

I just don't like him. I hate to sound like Thrac but i'd much rather see one of the young 'uns given a chance.

You could also say play Hammond :P

As a youngster yourself I'd have thought you'd be flying a flag for them anyway.

They are far more the future than the arthritics we've been relying on lately.

You just need a bit of faith in the face of all the dour and doubting Thomases. :thumbup:

The only thing I like about joeb when talking about Leicester is that he never slates any of the players. He fancies Andy Johnson and Elvis Hammond, so what.

The majority just 'slate' every player when he makes mistakes. I agree that they aren't good but.. :rolleyes:

The only thing I like about joeb when talking about Leicester is that he never slates any of the players. He fancies Andy Johnson and Elvis Hammond, so what.

The majority just 'slate' every player when he makes mistakes. I agree that they aren't good but.. :rolleyes:

The only reason I don't slate them is because ive been told not to

it may sound corny but when becoming a proper football coach you get told to never criticise players but encourage them to make the things that they do wrong better, and that's rubbed off on here.

I'll never criticise people(much) just encourage them ;)

I think Rob Kelly will turn into a SAF / Harry Redknapp fusion of a manager!

Realise that the following players have never and Will NEVER be good enough to:

1) Wear the shirt

2)Gain promotion

Hammond lol what a joker! :doh: :laugh: :mad::blush::ermm::wave:

Jarrett :rolleyes:

Maybury :yawn:

Johanson :blink:

Hughes <_<

Yeates :doh:

And bring in an unheard of 3 loan signings 2 from Crewe who will be rough diamonds who will be polished this season for our Prem assult next year, and 1 from the Everton Reserves who will be 23 and only ever thought to be good enough to play lower leauge footbell but will prove the doubters wrong in LCFC colours!

Or Milan could sack Kelly and get a new breed of super coach in! Either way I would be happy with 1 or extactic with both lol:thumbup:

I think Rob Kelly will turn into a SAF / Harry Redknapp fusion of a manager!

Realise that the following players have never and Will NEVER be good enough to:

1) Wear the shirt

2)Gain promotion

Hammond lol what a joker! :doh: :laugh: :mad::blush::ermm::wave:

Jarrett :rolleyes:

Maybury :yawn:

Johanson :blink:

Hughes <_<

Yeates :doh:

And bring in an unheard of 3 loan signings 2 from Crewe who will be rough diamonds who will be polished this season for our Prem assult next year, and 1 from the Everton Reserves who will be 23 and only ever thought to be good enough to play lower leauge footbell but will prove the doubters wrong in LCFC colours!

Or Milan could sack Kelly and get a new breed of super coach in! Either way I would be happy with 1 or extactic with both lol:thumbup:

Got it all worked out there.

why dont you apply to be manager.

i will actually :worship: anyone who applies to be the new Leicester manager and sends posts proof!

Every home game this season

and palace.

Elvis might not be able to score goals, but his pace does create problems, if we use his pace effectively we should be beeter off

See this is were everybody is slateing the guy they rather see score more goals rather then have pace.A striker is looked upon on how many goals has got all season.

See this is were everybody is slateing the guy they rather see score more goals rather then have pace.A striker is looked upon on how many goals has got all season.

True but if he starts to provide a few more i wouldnt mind as much.

Elvis could be a good player he just needs to work on his timing and finishing oh and first touch ;)

Archived