Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Loan Deadline

His pace would be a problem to the opposition if only he could just remember next time to control and take the ball with him as well!! Bloody useless! There's a reason why he's never played consitantly for anyone elses previously, think about it. Fulham must have laughed their way all the way to the bank after what we paid for the clown! If you can't even control a ball at the age of 25yrs, you're never going to master it. Even if you had the best midfield backing him up he'd still trip over the ball! On the other hand, Hume, with the right service would get you 15-20 goals a season and Fryatt would also be worth another chance as he at least has good ball skills.

Cheers.

Milan was on SSN earlier saying we hopefully will have 1 or 2 for tomoro.

I really hope we bring someone in who will make a difference, not just to be shit cover for other shit players.

Every home game this season

and palace.

Elvis might not be able to score goals, but his pace does create problems, if we use his pace effectively we should be beeter off

So seeing as he can't head the ball, pass, shoot, stay onside or (most of the time) control the ball, how exactly do you suppose he is best utilised?

Milan has said these things about loan signings before, i have my doubts.

yeah i know what you mean. Hes probably doing just to show they are doing something. They even said they might have one today.

yeah i know what you mean. Hes probably doing just to show they are doing something. They even said they might have one today.

We have signed a few loan signings already so there would be no reason to mention more should be coming unless its true. Lets hope they are of better quality than the ones we have had thus far.

We have signed a few loan signings already so there would be no reason to mention more should be coming unless its true. Lets hope they are of better quality than the ones we have had thus far.

That shouldn't be too hard then :P

Yeah, it's pretty hard to believe. Sometimes it feels like the club are taking the piss out of the fans with the amount sh*t they tell us.

there will be transfer activity before the deadline, a striker is being spoken to at the moment and will probably sign !

how do you know this. And why wont u say who

Tbh if we do get anyone they will be rushed through and wont be one of the best players available.

i have a feeling they could be worse than Hughes :(

I think Kelly will have been looking at whoever he wants to bring in for a while, not just picking anyone quickly because we need new players.

Although look at the players kelly has brought in who he has been monitoring for a while :(

Archived