Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Loan Deadline

Yes according to RK, or is it just a ploy to get people to sign up for Leicester City SMS text messaging service. :whistle:

Player Search Continues

Rob Kelly today confirmed that he hadn't ruled out the chance of bringing some fresh blood into the City squad ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline.

Rules state that Football League clubs have until 5pm on March 22 to complete their transfer dealings for the season.

The implementation of the January window means that clubs are currently restricted to just emergency loan or non-contracted player signings.

But Kelly revealed that he could still make the move to freshen up his squad - should the right player become available.

He said: "We have asked about players and we will monitor the situation. But we are not going to bring anyone in just for the sake of it. That would be the wrong thing to do.

"There is a possibility that players who weren't available a few weeks ago might be available now."

Make sure you find out any transfer news first by signing up to the official Leicester City SMS text messaging service.

The club have announced the signing of Mark Yeates, Geoff Horsfield, Jason Jarrett and Shaun Newton to their subscribers before anyone else in recent months.

So make sure you are the first to know by signing up today.

Outside chance of persuading Todorov over?? He would be an absolute numpty if he just sat there rotting in the reserves. Surely he will move on to try and earn a contract somewhere and being in the shop window will help his cause. Lets hope he chooses us.

Outside chance of persuading Todorov over?? He would be an absolute numpty if he just sat there rotting in the reserves. Surely he will move on to try and earn a contract somewhere and being in the shop window will help his cause. Lets hope he chooses us.

Really hope he does come, we need a new striker so badly.

Really hope he does come, we need a new striker so badly.

Tbh I think are current strikers are good enough. The reasons why we aren't scoring enough goals is because we have a shit midfield!

TBh i know i have loved Andy Johnson recently but thinking about it now he's not the midfielder he used to be, yeah he played well but he doesn't have the creativity we need.

What our team lacks is a Strong Defensive midfielder (like makele) and an outstanding AMC like Murphy who will provide alot of attacking flair and creativity. When we get those sorted you will see HUUME, Horse and other strikers bagging the goals!!

Although Todorov would help too.

Tbh I think are current strikers are good enough. The reasons why we aren't scoring enough goals is because we have a shit midfield!

What? :blink: Matty Fryatt is injured/not match-fit, and if you think Elvis and Horse are good enough you need your head checking. :rolleyes:

What? :blink: Matty Fryatt is injured/not match-fit, and if you think Elvis and Horse are good enough you need your head checking. :rolleyes:

Elvis does cause a lot of problems when he's running onto the ball from deep.

and if we actually play the ball to the horse's body he will be able to hold it up and there we go!

TBh i know i have loved Andy Johnson recently but thinking about it now he's not the midfielder he used to be, yeah he played well but he doesn't have the creativity we need.

What our team lacks is a Strong Defensive midfielder (like makele) and an outstanding AMC like Murphy who will provide alot of attacking flair and creativity. When we get those sorted you will see HUUME, Horse and other strikers bagging the goals!!

Although Todorov would help too.

There's talk of Todorov being recalled to Portsmouth's team :whistle: .

Have you ever seen us play?

Every home game this season

and palace.

Elvis might not be able to score goals, but his pace does create problems, if we use his pace effectively we should be beeter off

So has his pace not caused problems?

He's a one-trick donkey Joseph. All things being relative, Hammond's "pace causing problems" is merely the fact that a quick player will always look more lively than a slow one. He's still a shambles of a footballer. I'd have played him from the start against QPR but to say that our strikers are good enough is laughable.

:laugh:

See.

Archived