Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Elvis Hammond

Simple Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. In the current situation

• Yes
    • No

Hello friends! :)

How are we today?

Oh dear an Elvis thread and im on wonder what i will say? hmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

I think Elvis Hammond is that bad and the only reason you who are supporting him have is that the other players in his position are also shiite!

This should be the topic which striker is less awful week in week out?

Huuuuuuuuuume has been on a bit of a dry run but is undoubtably the most committed player in the squad! He has to be in the side.

Fryatt shows us a glimpse and thinks he's Mr Premiership scoring 2 goals all year! My advise would be keep quiet bang the goals in for LCFC and pizz off like the rest of anyone half decent ever has done.

Hammond should be shot if he thinks of putting on the blue again! he IS Awful! schockingly bad in fact! I am happy to report that after ALL this time people are now seeing that I yes I was right all along look at me with the HUGE balls lol:thumbup:

The Horse has given us some much needed hight up front. Is he going to fire us up to the prem? Na

De Vries weel shows how low RK has us playing we are beggin 4 him back

Dodds scored 4 Rochdale! Not LCFC standard Rochdale but he did score a winner in a competative leauge game so give him a go at least! If he is bad then we can feck him off like we did with ever other young player we have had in the past few years.

Cadamateri Well I know he was not Fit to play the 90 but is he that bad that Elvis is in front of him? NO! Jesus he does make a differance when he comes on!

One last thing if fellow LCFC supporters believe Hammond is good enough to play even at this level for Leicester ......

1) how big a club do you think we could ever be with players of his quality playing for us?

2) Have you escaped from a local institution and must take your medication sooner rather than later (if so i believe 999 is the phone number for you)

3) What do you actually believe he brings to a Leicester City line up?

4) what atributes does he have to play at 1) Championship level and 2) God forbid Premiership level?

5) Come and sit next to me I will convince you! :thumbup:

The thing is, if he actually could just stay onside a few times he could score so many more goals. If he is so pacey why does he need to do it every time the ball is played to him? So very frustrating...

Thats the thing, the twat cant stay onside can he?

So should he be in the 11?

NO!! He's woeful, he adds pace but couldnt finish his dinner. Hes another example of players being quick when the ball is not at their feet, but when it is hes not that quick.

Absolutely not, the guy is a waste of breath, almost as bad as Horsefield, however Horsfield has, in the past, been a footballer and you never know it might come back to him one day, Elvis on the other hand has never, and will never remotely resemble a footballer, the short term solution, Kenton in the back 4, he did a decent job there and Mc cauley up top with Humey, just until Matty Fryatt`s fit.

I think it's more possible that when Elvis was taught how to play football they forgot to teach him to play football.

Perhaps when they "taught" him football, they forgot they were meant to teach him Basketball. In fact, he should be playing in the NBA right now. It'd explain his "shooting" technique anyway...

Do you think when Elvis was taught how to play football they forgot to tell him the offside rule.

Very possible.

His pace would be a problem to the opposition if only he could just remember next time to control and take the ball with him as well!! Bloody useless! There's a reason why he's never played consitantly for anyone elses previously, think about it. Fulham must have laughed their way all the way to the bank after what we paid for the clown! If you can't even control a ball at the age of 25yrs, you're never going to master it. Even if you had the best midfield backing him up he'd still trip over the ball! On the other hand, Hume, with the right service would get you 15-20 goals a season and Fryatt would also be worth another chance as he at least has good ball skills.

Cheers.

(opps, I originally posted this in answer to the wrong question, my apologies, still feel the same way however, he's crap).

Yes i would definatly have elvis in the team.

This guy has so much to offer, a good footballing brain, the ability to stay on side, great first touch, good positional play, great striker of the ball and most of all pace.....what an athlete this guy is.

Dont forget, this guy has also got a great scroing record of 9 goals from 67 appearances.

He is that good, he even put the ball over the bar from 2 yards out on Sat because he knew the linesman had his flag up.

He is that good, i think Milan should offer him a 2 year extention to his contract and another 2 or 3 grand to his wage packet a week.

Elvis.....use your pace and run as far away from the Walkers as you can. I would rather see Ade back!

If he had a fair crack at the whip I think he could be the next George Weah. Actually, scrap that I meant George Weahs cousin who somehow got a game for Southampton despite not being a proffesional footballer lol!!

No. I'd rather play 4-4-1-1 than play Elvis Hammond in the starting lineup. Fryatt is unfit, Horsfield is useless, de Vries might as well retire, Dodds is out on loan, and Hammond is crap. Bring him off the bench about 65 minutes into the game when defences are tired, and he'll have more impact than he would if he started the game.

May as well play him on the right wing. Newton looks like he's decided his days of sprinting down the wing, taking players on are over and now he should concentrate on keeping the ball even if it means passing sideways.

Whats the point of wingers unless they get at defences and stretch teams? They just provide extra defensive cover in Rob Kelly's masterplan.

Anyway, Elvis AINT a footballer in the first place so why should he care where he is positioned.

Archived