Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Elvis Hammond

Simple Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. In the current situation

• Yes
    • No

He's more as an impact player.

he'll never get you 20 goals a season unless he was playing in the rymands league and that still might not be possible.

but what he does give you is that option of fresh, quick legs!

I cant belive people are talking about putting this clown in the squad let alone the starting line up?Come on how many times do people have to watch him to realise he is terrible and cannot offer anything to our club.Hes not going to get us promoted,hes never going to score goals at this level like we need him to.He has "pace" as people always say but that means nothing when he cannot dribble or finish.Dear me.

Rant Over.

I cant belive people are talking about putting this clown in the squad let alone the starting line up?Come on how many times do people have to watch him to realise he is terrible and cannot offer anything to our club.Hes not going to get us promoted,hes never going to score goals at this level like we need him to.He has "pace" as people always say but that means nothing when he cannot dribble or finish.Dear me.

Rant Over.

come on guys get with it, if your considering that he should even live in leicester let alone play for our team you obviously have not been watching him play. If I was as bad as him I would not even dream of showing up on saturday, he is a waste of space a poor excuse for proffesional footballer and I would not even trust him to sell the programmes as he would prob fook that up as well.

I voted 'no' because I'm hoping that Fryatt will be fit for Stoke, however if he's not then I'd definitely have him in over Horsfield.

What a f**king awful choice though!

Fryatt - no form, unfit, injured and a bit fat.

Horsfield - old, slow, rubbish and a bit fat.

Hammond - just plain bad but quite astoundingly the preferred choice!

This better be a good summer.

The thing is, if he actually could just stay onside a few times he could score so many more goals. If he is so pacey why does he need to do it every time the ball is played to him? So very frustrating...

I think it's more possible that when Elvis was taught how to play football they forgot to teach him to play football.

lol

That is possible.Teams dont even need to play the offside trap,he falls into the bugger anyway.

Archived