Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Angel City - Do you know?

Love it! It does repeat itself but it does have more lyrics than "Out Of Touch" or "Call on me/Connolly"

Lara McAllen (Think thats her) name ain't bad either ;) She the woman who is in the video and 'sings' in it!

58827[/snapback]

:ermm: Sad, sad boy :ermm:;)

The new song Sunrise is good aswell worth a listen Matt

58840[/snapback]

I'll have to have a listen, I'm not normally into this type of music, I normally stick to my normal rock/indie/e.t.c but recently theres a few 'dance' type songs I like!

BUT if I ever get into Rap or R n' B or shite like that please - Shoot me!

58840[/snapback]

I'll have to have a listen, I'm not normally into this type of music, I normally stick to my normal rock/indie/e.t.c but recently theres a few 'dance' type songs I like!

58846[/snapback]

go on ministryofsound.com and search angelcity on the audio/videos bit - have to register to watch video but can listen for free

58840[/snapback]

58846[/snapback]

go on ministryofsound.com and search angelcity on the audio/videos bit - have to register to watch video but can listen for free

58849[/snapback]

Can't listen to it, it just keeps saying "loading media"

-It works now...needed to download the latest Windows media player.

Sunrise - Its not bad at some point it'll probably get on my iPod but I prefer Do You Know, after a few plays I think I will really like this :thumbup:

Anyone got the album (Angel City - Love me right)? Any good? I do like this type of music but not a massive fan, but 'Love Me Right' and 'Touch Me' are quite good, but I can't get enough of 'Sunrise' and 'Do You Know' I love those songs, but I was wondering whether it was one of these albums that the released songs are the only decent songs on the album....

There album is being released at the end of Febuary .. But Sunrise ain't on it :(

59732[/snapback]

:o I thought the album had been released! lol - So that might explain why i'm finding it hard to download :rolleyes:lol, It just says on play "Album currentlyl unavailiable" so I thought it'd just been sold out!

Bit annoyed sunrise ain't on the album...But its on my iPod! :D Along with recently added 'Do You Know', 'Love Me Right'!

There album is being released at the end of Febuary .. But Sunrise ain't on it :(

59732[/snapback]

:o I thought the album had been released! lol - So that might explain why i'm finding it hard to download :rolleyes:lol, It just says on play "Album currentlyl unavailiable" so I thought it'd just been sold out!

Bit annoyed sunrise ain't on the album...But its on my iPod! :D Along with recently added 'Do You Know', 'Love Me Right'!

59737[/snapback]

you'll grow tired of those songs pretty soon (if I know dance songs well <_< )

• 1 month later...

59732[/snapback]

59737[/snapback]

you'll grow tired of those songs pretty soon (if I know dance songs well <_< )

59793[/snapback]

It is :thumbup: Song 4 on the album

Bought the album the other day its good! To be honest its the first Dance album i've bought, I like dance music thats played on the radio but I don't normally like it enough to buy the album but i've bought 'Love Me Right'

Still not tired of the songs yet :thumbup:

Archived