Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

new arctic monkeys album

If you see this, have a safe journey, and i'll see you at the front boyo :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You will indeed. Give me a text if you dont spot me.

THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME AHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I CRUMBLE COMPLETLEY WHEN YOU CRY"

:laugh: Did you own him like I asked?

Well, he lasted around the front for about two songs, and then disappeared to just behind the moshpit... i could still see him :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

He made the right choice on reflection though, bruised all over. Arghhh.

Well, he lasted around the front for about two songs, and then disappeared to just behind the moshpit... i could still see him :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

He made the right choice on reflection though, bruised all over. Arghhh.

:laugh:

I think having 8 beers before the gig wasnt a good idea.

Yeah.

Luckily i only had one in there,i dont mind paying a bit extra but £3.70 ffs and it tasted shite. Manchester next then.:cool:

I bought 2 pints at a time saw £2.60 on the till and thought that's not bad for a gig then realised that was my change from a tenner :@

I bought 2 pints at a time saw £2.60 on the till and thought that's not bad for a gig then realised that was my change from a tenner :@

One of them pints you regret buying after youve drank it. Very much like the beer down the Walkers.

Archived