Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

new arctic monkeys album

:w00t: Arctic Monday :w00t:

Arctic fookin Monday! What a joke by Radio 1, They were taking the piss surly? WOW they played a few songs (Brianstorm and a few of the old album - If that), They were in the Live Lounge, why do and trailer every 5 minutes, why make a big deal renaming it for the day?

When I heard about Radio 1 doing "Arctic Monday" I was really excited, I thought they'd go all out, playing songs of the new album, and doing more stuff to do with the Arctic Monkeys but it was basically a normal day, and they were in the Live Lounge like any othther band are quite regular.

The only decent thing is there playing the live gig the did on Friday at 7pm tonight.

Arctic fookin Monday! What a joke by Radio 1, They were taking the piss surly? WOW they played a few songs (Brianstorm and a few of the old album - If that), They were in the Live Lounge, why do and trailer every 5 minutes, why make a big deal renaming it for the day?

When I heard about Radio 1 doing "Arctic Monday" I was really excited, I thought they'd go all out, playing songs of the new album, and doing more stuff to do with the Arctic Monkeys but it was basically a normal day, and they were in the Live Lounge like any othther band are quite regular.

The only decent thing is there playing the live gig the did on Friday at 7pm tonight.

Wasn't it all gearing upto this gig tonight anyway?

Archived