Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

new arctic monkeys album

The bad thing is my new best song off this album. They are all amazing, but i can't see why eeryone thinks 505 is so good, its too slow and repetitive

Tonight is why 505 is so good. You mardy bum.

I'm yet to here this 505 that many people bang on about, if like Craig says it has natural beauty then it'll be good. I'm not a keen indie fan I'll be the first to admit, but I'll still give it a listen.

I'm yet to here this 505 that many people bang on about, if like Craig says it has natural beauty then it'll be good. I'm not a keen indie fan I'll be the first to admit, but I'll still give it a listen.

A lot of people will listen to it for 30 seconds and think it's a slow soppy song, not giving it a chance to kick in. I did at first.

It's class though, made me shiver tonight when they played it.

A lot of people will listen to it for 30 seconds and think it's a slow soppy song, not giving it a chance to kick in. I did at first.

It's class though, made me shiver tonight when they played it.

That right annoys me. If you're going to listen to a song, listen all the way through!

The Guardian review of this is ridiculous, Brianstorm in particular... "sounds like an entry in what seems to be a competition among major artists to see just how devoid of a tune a single can be..." What. The. Fock???!!!

It gets worse...

"...listening to it you're haunted by the thought that hearing a multimillion-selling rock star sneering at an unwanted interloper in his dressing room might not be quite as edifying as hearing a whip-smart teenager chuckling at his peers in the indie disco..."

I don't think I've ever seen anybody ever miss the point so spectacularly in a national newspaper. Shocking journalism.

Also... "There's nothing to scare off the more lumpen sections of their audience..."

Disgusting.

The Guardian review of this is ridiculous, Brianstorm in particular... "sounds like an entry in what seems to be a competition among major artists to see just how devoid of a tune a single can be..." What. The. Fock???!!!

It gets worse...

"...listening to it you're haunted by the thought that hearing a multimillion-selling rock star sneering at an unwanted interloper in his dressing room might not be quite as edifying as hearing a whip-smart teenager chuckling at his peers in the indie disco..."

I don't think I've ever seen anybody ever miss the point so spectacularly in a national newspaper. Shocking journalism.

Also... "There's nothing to scare off the more lumpen sections of their audience..."

Disgusting.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is it just me who got know lyrics?

And if not, why the fook haven't they put lyrics in the book?

They didn't in the last one.

And sales are going well, apparently it's already sold more than Kaiser Chiefs has in total.

My tescos and sainsburys have both sold out :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hah, this thread is officially my hideout.

Poster Posts

505 44

Wils 27

lildave3 18

potter3 15

Ched 12

filbertway 11

Matt 10

Standupandsing 9

C-man 9

Fez 7

Joe. 5

onlyonecity 5

The People's Hero 3

hairy 3

Leicfox 2

samillitary 2

aussie-fox 2

Allen 2

bertfox 2

The Singh 1

Wilson 1

City_4_Life 1

whoarewebluearmy 1

Alexander 1

Messi 1

Ian Beale 1

Jonbluefox9 1

Got the album today. Wanted not to like it (just to be difficult, really :rolleyes: ) but I've been listening to it this evening and can't deny that I'm impressed. Will reserve final judgement until I've heard it a few more times though.

Hah, this thread is officially my hideout.

Poster Posts

505 44

Wils 27

lildave3 18

potter3 15

Ched 12

filbertway 11

Matt 10

Standupandsing 9

C-man 9

Fez 7

Joe. 5