Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

new arctic monkeys album

My play count for the last week.

Brianstorm 100

Balaclava 62

505 57

Teddy Picker 47

The Bad Thing 45

Fluorescent Adolescent 41

Old Yellow Bricks 39

D is for Dangerous 38

This House is a Circus 37

If You Were There, Beware 37

Only Ones Who Know 36

Do Me a Favour 36

I am addicted to this album. Roll on Friday. Then roll on Monday. Then roll on July 29th.

You're the first person i've heard say that.

It doesn't come across as emotionally strong as the first and not as rock 'n' roll. If that makes sense. No doubt it will grow on me but at the moment I think they need to turn the instruments up and get Steve albini in to produce it. Bothered as I am to fly in the face of public opinion.

It doesn't come across as emotionally strong as the first and not as rock 'n' roll. If that makes sense. No doubt it will grow on me but at the moment I think they need to turn the instruments up and get Steve albini in to produce it again. Bothered as I am to fly in the face of public opinion.

I'm not saying you're wrong to say that, just the first person i've seen that has said they are disappointed with the new album.

I'm disappointed with the album. Prefer the first.

I thought that on my first listen, I was quite disappointed with it at first, but I think that is because I know every word of every song on the first album and could sing along, it's almost getting to that stage on the second album and I love it now. I'm not sure which is my favourite. Just put it down to both being great!

I owned a lot of their demos and these are better than the produced stuff, more raw and unique.

But first album is better. After seeing them at The Charlotte on May 27th 2005, Mardy Bum, Fake Tales, Bet that you look good ....dancefloor, Sun Goes Down and Certain Romance will always be my favourites. :worship::worship:

Second album is quality too though. :thumbup:

I wouldn't be that bothered about seeing them at a big venue in the future, their gigs at The Charlotte and The Soundhaus will live long in the memory from 2005.

My play count for the last week.

Brianstorm 100

Balaclava 62

505 57

Teddy Picker 47

The Bad Thing 45

Fluorescent Adolescent 41

Old Yellow Bricks 39

D is for Dangerous 38

This House is a Circus 37

If You Were There, Beware 37

Only Ones Who Know 36

Do Me a Favour 36

I am addicted to this album. Roll on Friday. Then roll on Monday. Then roll on July 29th.

Doors tonight, are 6, not 7 as advertised!

Archived