Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

New Manager?

Who should replace Kelly?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who should replace Kelly?

• Glenn Hoddle
    • Mike Newell
    • Bryan Robson
    • Graeme Souness
    • Jean Tigana
    • Other

Personnel is increasingly important at this level. Look at Leeds - Let's face it, their team shits all over ours. I'd take many of their players here at Leicester. But the fact is, they were playing worse than we were (have pulled their finger out now though it seems). There was no cohesion amongst them and a series of bad managers and chairmen can be blamed for that.

We've got the chairman now, but we have to get the rest right. Not only the right manager, but the right assistant (Colchester being a prime example, if I've got the facts right which I think I have.... Phil Parkinson and Geraint Williams did an awesome job there, Phil Parkinson went to Hull (via the courts I think, Hull fought tooth and nail to get him) and Geraint Williams was promoted to manager at Colchester. Parko was shit at Hull and got sacked, whereas Williams continues to drive Colchester up the Football League.), as well as the right backroom staff. There's got to be harmony and there has to be a work ethic and I'm glad MM is taking his time.

Anyone that is not indoctrinated with the boring F.A. badged approach that is Kelly,Taylor,McClaren etc.

I just want to see a bit of skill, flare , and quality. Not players following ordes like robots.

If Robson signs quality players (and he usually does) and we see good football i'm happy. Hands up those who didn't want Dowie? Fact is we have done it on the cheap since MON and need to raise the quality on and off the pitch ALL THOSE NAMES WOULD DO THIS, let Milan sort it.

I think we need someone up and coming who is still fighting to make a name for themselves and is hungry, this work when we bought in Brian Little and Martin O'Neil( :worship: ) So with this in mind I would like to suggest:

Paul Ince - yes he might be inexperienced but he has played at the highest level and has always had a fighting spirit, might also be able to teach our midfield how to pass and tackle!!!

Martin Allen - had some excellent cup runs

Simon Grayson - Doing a good job at Blackpool, old city boy - might like the chance of coming back

If the likes of Glen Hoodle and Bryan Robson were still up to the task they would be in a job now, both have been out of work for sometime and there have been plenty of jobs come up.

Chris Coleman wants out of Fulham because the fans are giving him shit.

Allegedly.

Chris Coleman it shall be. :smile:

The Fulham fans hardly make a peep, so that's a lie surely?! :blink:

Coleman isn't a bad gaffer, though he has struggled this season more than he did last.

Who gives a damn if he's struggled a bit this year?

Fact is he's kept Fulham in the premiership long enough and he's not broke the bank in trying to do so.

Let's not forget... this is a question of improvement. Is Chris Coleman better than Rob Kelly?

That's like asking if Michael Jackson is a fcuking paedophile. :whistle:

Chris Coleman would be a bit of a gamble.

He's only had one job, and he's aquitted himself pretty unspectacularly throughout it. His knowledge of Premiership reserve teams might come in handy, I guess?

He'd probably be good, he's just not done much, really.

I see that in today's Daily Mail the latest name to be added to the mix of potential new managers is...wait for it...Megson. FFS :frusty:

Great, Now all we need is for them to suggest Dennis Wise as he might be free soon. Hes another cluless c**t!!!

Archived