Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Natasha Bedingfield

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone see her 'Something for the Weekend'?

She seemed very out of place in the camera as she tried to be funny but... well... wasn't. Also, she looked very nervous and on edge the whole time.

How the f**k is this woman famous? She looks like one of those windup toys with chattering teeth. And her music is f**king atrocious. Is her record company thinking "y'know what, that Lily Allen is a bit too complex for some people, I think we need to really aim for the lowest common denominator with our next act" so they drag someone even less talented than Daniel Bedingfield out of his own family, pretend that she's attractive when really she just looks like Billie Piper would if she took a drug overdose, and despite a succession of gash-pop singles a couple of years ago (that completely ruined my summer of 2004 may I add), they drag her back and let her write and release a song about procreation! When are these people going to learn? We need to clamp down on idiots having babies.

And the video is f**king rubbish too.

Fez fancies Natasha, Fez fancies Natasha, Fez fancies Natasha!! :D

BTW yes she is shite but Im sure she`ll have her fans, mostly aged between 7-13.

Archived