Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Natasha Bedingfield

How the f**k is this woman famous? She looks like one of those windup toys with chattering teeth. And her music is f**king atrocious. Is her record company thinking "y'know what, that Lily Allen is a bit too complex for some people, I think we need to really aim for the lowest common denominator with our next act" so they drag someone even less talented than Daniel Bedingfield out of his own family, pretend that she's attractive when really she just looks like Billie Piper would if she took a drug overdose, and despite a succession of gash-pop singles a couple of years ago (that completely ruined my summer of 2004 may I add), they drag her back and let her write and release a song about procreation! When are these people going to learn? We need to clamp down on idiots having babies.

And the video is f**king rubbish too.

If you don't like her music, don't buy it or listen to it. You can't blame the girl for making a few quid though.

What a half-arsed comment to make. Honestly.

What would the world come to if everyone took that line - being all sensible, forgiving and mature?

I'm not particular fussed about the woman but I do enjoy reading a good slating from time to time. And the more I think about it the more I think she thoroughly deserves it. The ugly mongrel cow.

What a half-arsed comment to make. Honestly.

What would the world come to if everyone took that line - being all sensible, forgiving and mature?

I'm not particular fussed about the woman but I do enjoy reading a good slating from time to time. And the more I think about it the more I think she thoroughly deserves it. The ugly mongrel cow.

lollol

Abit rich. Why is it half arsed ? its my opinion. I've no views on the girl, i don't like her music so i don't listen to or buy it, so in that respect i don't feel the need to slate or call her names like yourself who is blasting her for being ugly rather than her music that you probably secretly enjoy. ;)

:dunno: I've not heard it (I dont think). Athough the only time i have the radio on is in the car, and thats on Talksport.

I've heard, and I think it's poo!! But music is one of those things, it's a personal choice, aslong as beddinfield is making money and people happy who gives a rat's arse, I just choose not to listen to it........................by the way anybody who doesn't like bhangra is deaf and dump FACT!!! :P

It would be better if the song title were ‘I want to adopt a black African orphan baby’ or ‘I can’t ever have babies’ my bumhole smells

You would still do her though, wouldn't you MF, even if her bumhole smelled!!!!

lollol

Abit rich. Why is it half arsed ? its my opinion. I've no views on the girl, i don't like her music so i don't listen to or buy it, so in that respect i don't feel the need to slate or call her names like yourself who is blasting her for being ugly rather than her music that you probably secretly enjoy. ;)

lol

Don't take what I say seriously. In the spirit of the thread I was just enjoying some mindless trashing of a so-called popstar.

But it does annoy me slightly when people say "Don't listen to it then" or "No one forces you to like it". We all KNOW that but that doesn't mean we can't dish out the abuse from time to time.

In my banal little Friday afternoon at work world it brightens the weekend light at the end of the midweek tunnel!

:P

I heard Wils has "I Wanna have Your babies" on repeat in his car.

He also listens to it when he's doing his hair in the morning whilst looking at himself in the mirror. And sings it to himself in the bath, apparently.

How the f**k is this woman famous? She looks like one of those windup toys with chattering teeth. And her music is f**king atrocious. Is her record company thinking "y'know what, that Lily Allen is a bit too complex for some people, I think we need to really aim for the lowest common denominator with our next act" so they drag someone even less talented than Daniel Bedingfield out of his own family, pretend that she's attractive when really she just looks like Billie Piper would if she took a drug overdose, and despite a succession of gash-pop singles a couple of years ago (that completely ruined my summer of 2004 may I add), they drag her back and let her write and release a song about procreation! When are these people going to learn? We need to clamp down on idiots having babies.

And the video is f**king rubbish too.

You're spot on about the music, Fez, but don't tell me you wouldn't do her. I reckon she's pretty fit, not quite an 8, maybe 7 and a half.

Archived