Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Anonymous members

They would be the people who are a member, but not signed in. Right? :unsure:

They tend to be your more celebrity members, thems that would otherwise get flooded with PM's as soon as the masses see them on the online list.

And shy members that have big spots.

By 'celebrity' you of course mean 'moderator'. :ph34r:

I know at least a few mods choose to be in stealth mode when they're online, for fear of being spammed by bitching about disappearing posts. :whistle:

Can't blame them, really. ;)

Oi I can hear you!

What I don't get is why so many people sign up and then never post. Probably the majority of members have 0 posts to their name, what's the point? :dunno: If anything there just usuing up a username

I think if they've been signed up for longer than 6 months and have less than 10 posts there account should be deleted or admin should send them an email saying:

unless you return to foxestalk within the next 48 hours your account will be deleted or summet

I think if they've been signed up for longer than 6 months and have less than 10 posts there account should be deleted or admin should send them an email saying:

unless you return to foxestalk within the next 48 hours your account will be deleted or summet

But then the number of users will decrease and the forum won't look so popular :P

What difference does it make to anyone whether members decide to post or not?

Some members just use the site to catch up on gossip! Whats wrong with that?

You must remember that this site is updated by the second and so it's a better source of info or news then most other sites.

What difference does it make to anyone whether members decide to post or not?

Some members just use the site to catch up on gossip! Whats wrong with that?

You must remember that this site is updated by the second and so it's a better source of info or news then most other sites.

Because they can read the forum without signing up, some people probably think you have to sign up to read it. On that, why do you have to sign in to read the forum when a match is playing?

Because they can read the forum without signing up, some people probably think you have to sign up to read it. On that, why do you have to sign in to read the forum when a match is playing?

I read the forum for about 2 months before I signed up. I thought there would be an age limit for the forum :unsure:

I'm still baffled as to why this should concern you.

As long as you aren't having difficulty what's the problem?

Archived