Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade + some lost posts

It's not overly important, and I can't be bothered to start a new thread specifically for it, so I'll just ask here.. Where is the statistics page gone? As in the page with the highest posters per week etc??

It's not overly important, and I can't be bothered to start a new thread specifically for it, so I'll just ask here.. Where is the statistics page gone? As in the page with the highest posters per week etc??

I wondered that, i think it's gone forever :cry:

The 'Statistics' page has gone - for now at least.

Since it was a separate script, IIRC I imagine it wasn't updated along with the forum core and has hence become disabled since the upgrade (the same would probably have happened to other services like the Arcade, if we happened to have any).

If Mark feels the statistics script was useful and worth having, then I'm sure it'll reappear in the near future.

If it doesn't reappear, it'll become clear that Mark believes the 'statistics' script in its old form was too costly, resource wise, or just not desirable at all.

I suppose for now you'll have to do the numbers yourself... lol

You never really figured on there that much anyway. I just thought it helped JME's ego. :unsure::P

I liked to see who was whoring the forum over the past week/month.

Now I have to statistics to back me up :angry::whistle:

Archived