Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Giles Barnes

What did you think off him today?

i was expecting him to tear us to pieces but tbh i dont think he lived up to how good everyone says he is, he went down far to easily, and didnt look very dangerous.

Thats just my view, i was expecting far more than what i saw!

What did you think off him today?

i was expecting him to tear us to pieces but tbh i dont think he lived up to how good everyone says he is, he went down far to easily, and didnt look very dangerous.

Thats just my view, i was expecting far more than what i saw!

This is the same as Reading's Dave Kitson I was exepting him to blow as a part did he no. :blink:

nothing to suggest he'll be entering liverpool or tottenhams ranks next season. Over-rated if you ask me.

I think he could join Tottenham and they would develop him. He looked a strong lad imo. Nicked the ball off us very easily at times just with his brute force. I think he could develop like Huddlestone has at Spurs.

I think he could join Tottenham and they would develop him. He looked a strong lad imo. Nicked the ball off us very easily at times just with his brute force. I think he could develop like Huddlestone has at Spurs.

If Derby don't go up I can see Spurs buying him and maybe loaning him back to Derby for a season to develop a bit further.

I think he will become another huddlestone tbh!

Thought he was good- not as good as he has been for the scum but was still good- you could tell he was a class apart from most of the other players on the pitch.

Very strong, very balanced and an assist.

He did go down easily and roll around a lot though tryin get our players in trouble and i dont like that.

Thought he was good- not as good as he has been for the scum but was still good- you could tell he was a class apart from most of the other players on the pitch.

Very strong, very balanced and an assist.

He did go down easily and roll around a lot though tryin get our players in trouble and i dont like that.

I agree and was a whisker away from scoring himself, with that control and swivel snap shot that just shaved the bar.

Only 18 he's a player that can make a chance from nothing, im sure he'll only get better and better.

He looked very dangerous in the first half and I felt uneasy whenever he had the ball. Excellent assist and that swivelled shot was top class. Compared to Theo Walcott's visit at Walkers last season, I'm far more impressed with Barnes...

You'd love him if he was playing for you.

You can't really judge him on one game!

You can see he has bags of potential, ilst these top clubs wouldn't be wanting him!

I thought he did alright. None of our lot played well today. He played his part in the goal. You must have been scared of him otherwise he wouldnt of had four players around him just before Fagan scored.

Best player on the pitch. Absolutely quality play for their goal. Although he should have never had the chance to be running at our defence. Stonewall penalty of the year should have been being taken.

Barnes was the best player on the pitch?

I don't think he was. Hume seemed dangerous when he got the ball.

We really missed Howard today.

However, give Barnes space and he'll tear most teams apart. As you saw with our goal.

Barnes was the best player on the pitch?

I don't think he was. Hume seemed dangerous when he got the ball.

We really missed Howard today.

However, give Barnes space and he'll tear most teams apart. As you saw with our goal.

Oh no, today he wasn't. I meant talent wise. :thumbup:

Oh, and Moore and Macken are donkeys/sneaky cheats.

Oh no, today he wasn't. I meant talent wise. :thumbup:

Oh, and Moore and Macken are donkeys/sneaky cheats.

Talent wise... One of the most promising in the division.

Macken... Shit!

Moore... Was quality! He won EVERYTHING in the air.

Ok... for the "penalty" there were at least two fouls there.

For the "elbow" on Hume, I think it would have been very harsh if he was sent-off for it.

Although if he went, then so should have Tiatto.

You'd love him if he was playing for you.

You can't really judge him on one game!

You can see he has bags of potential, ilst these top clubs wouldn't be wanting him!

I thought he did alright. None of our lot played well today. He played his part in the goal. You must have been scared of him otherwise he wouldnt of had four players around him just before Fagan scored.

Like I said, I thought he was played out of position :dunno:

But obviosuly you go and watch Derby every week, do you think he's half as good as a forward than he is as a midfielder?

Archived