Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Relegation Odds

Tempted but I would feel like a traitor, and plus if you won how could you feel happy :dunno:

Same here.

TBH though, all I say is if you honestly do think Leicester are gonna be relegated obviously your not gonna be happy but you might aswell make some money out of it! :unsure:

If you were going to put a bet on, you should have done it before the Stoke game. Useless odds now if they really are 9/1 - 12/1.

Wrong.

06-04-07 - 50/1

07-04-07 - 25/1

Today - Ranging from 9 to 12/1

Relegation Odds

Click on Leicester to see the how the odds have moved.

Just been looking and the odds range between 9 and 12/1 anyone tempted? I hate to say it but I am. :unsure:

I'd get your money on now because after we play Norwich the odds will be 5/1 tops Birmingham 2/1 tops and after we play Preston you'll be lucky to get even money.

We will get 2 points tops from our next 3 games maybe 4 even so you can guarantee that on 22nd April we will be nearer the bottom three then we are now.

12/1 is a huge price and well worth a fiver.

Who's that with?

To be honest with you, I can't remember where I backed it (it was online though). I do know however that the best I found this morning was 12s.

I backed it just after it dropped from 50/1. Bookies went to 33/1 or 25/1 (some only 20/1 in fact). Best you'll find now is about 12/1 I reckon.

Nice work. Hill's is the place then.

To be honest. I don't think we'll go down. But if we do, I fancy a payout to soften the blow a little.

lol only reason why Ive bet. 40/1 is just too good to turn down.

I wish bet more often. Then only time i ever bet on Leicester is to lose, and i've always won when i have.

50/1..!! I'm gutted i didn't put some money on us going down

Get 40/1 at william hill mate. While stocks last :unsure:

Archived