Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Your club needs you!

Let's be kind and say that this site is being used to air all of your frustrations and therefore it is providing a service and let's be positive and think that people don't really mean it when they say that they don't care anymore!!!!?????

Of course you care and of course you will be down there on Saturday - yes you might moan, but we'll still be there. It's only by going through the shite that you appreciate the good times all the more.....................I was there when we had to beat Oxford and we did it by the skin of our teeth, but you could tangibly feel the tension, so don't even pretend that you don't care leave that to the wankers who are going t be leaving the club at the end of the season as they will be part of our past not our future.

For what it's worth Rob Kelly has served a purpose at the club and OK it's time to move on, but get off his back - the problem is a lot bigger than one man. I for one hope that next season brings real hope and real progress - my prediction for the rest of the season??? we will beat Norwich comfortably and then just drift way

It is wonderful to dwell in the past - sadly enough, it is no cure for the current misery. Even though it's nice to have such a past like we do, there's a point where you can no longer (ab)use it as an excuse or justification for who and where we are.

The players either realize how deep in the shit we all are, or they let it scramble.

In the latter case, I predict a riot.

For what it's worth Rob Kelly has served a purpose at the club and OK it's time to move on, but get off his back - the problem is a lot bigger than one man. I for one hope that next season brings real hope and real progress - my prediction for the rest of the season??? we will beat Norwich comfortably and then just drift way

What makes you so sure???

Archived