Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
legend

Playing For Themselves?

My mate recently asked the question: Do you think the players are playing for themselves?

I think, there are a few players that are so, what do you reckon?

Could the reason why we are so poor at the moment is that the players currently playing are playing for themselves, no names mentioned but just want to get the pay package then at the end of the season, decline a contract extension and bugger off and scab off other clubs? :dunno::rolleyes:

Playing for themselves?

It's a good job they aren't playing with themselves if yesterday is anything to go by - all the fun would be over in 90 seconds and then they'd have to sit there feeling miserable and let down, staring at the mess they'd created for 89 minutes.

I think its quite simple, many know they wont be there so dont care less. I know as football fans we always make out that the game is so much different to our workplaces but maybe it isnt. Maybe if you had a boss you didnt like you wouldnt work as hard for him? Maybe if you knew you were being booted out you would take a few sickies and take the pi$$??! Thats where I think we are at. Many of the current crop dont give a dman because for one reason or another they are aware they wont be there next season. They may have already have agreed deals away from our club? Who knows, its obvious that many dont care but thats what happens if you arent happy at work!

Playing for themselves?

It's a good job they aren't playing with themselves if yesterday is anything to go by - all the fun would be over in 90 seconds and then they'd have to sit there feeling miserable and let down, staring at the mess they'd created for 89 minutes.

:laugh: Nice.

Playing for themselves?

lol:thumbup: .

I'm sure if they were playing for themselves they would be putting in much more effort than they currently are. Tw@ts.

My mate recently asked the question: Do you think the players are playing for themselves?

I think, there are a few players that are so, what do you reckon?

Could the reason why we are so poor at the moment is that the players currently playing are playing for themselves, no names mentioned but just want to get the pay package then at the end of the season, decline a contract extension and bugger off and scab off other clubs? :dunno::rolleyes:

your text size and colour is doing my head in

Playing for themselves?

lol:appl:

me ode no, it wasn't

oh i thought it was :cry:

in any case the answer to your question my good Sir is, yes i believe the majority of the players are just waiting for that substantial pay off at the end of the season. They hav'nt got an ounce of compassion or remorse for the loyal supporters that travel the length and bredth of Britian to have there hopes and dreams smited by the same faces every week (Bar a select few)How the fate of our football club now rests in the hands of these shits is beyond me.

Playing for themselves?

Genious :thumbup:

Archived