Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Be scared be very very scared!

I have been a Leicester City supporter all my life,which is a long long time.I can remember the teams of the 70's and 80's we have had some good times and some bad times!

I don't call myself a football expert and I'm not as tactically aware and neither can I express myself as well as the Thracian's of this site (no disrespect intended Mr Thracian) but this has turned into the worse nightmare of my life!.

I have devoted most of my entire adult life following my beloved club and after my patient and understanding wife and daughter Leicester City are probably the most important thing to me.

I was there at the Oxford game when Tony James kept us up on that warm Saturday afternoon back in the 80's...but this just is not the same..we don't seem to have the ability,attitude or hunger for this fight...there still seems to be an air arrogance that just because we are Leicester City we are going to be OK.

This is serious shit...make no mistake!!! :cry:

just before every game i hope we might get a point maybe three then at five on a saturday :banghead::mad::angry:

i got myself all rared up for yesterdays game, like new era and all that and i seriously thought after the first half we were gonna take some points, but then the REAL city came onto the pitch again, they let one slip then they gave up and let another slip, and i i just felt like crying, my life is not gr8 atm with other things going on, hense my lack of posts on here lately, with city doing this bad and iv lost the faith for the first time in 16 years of supporting the club i just cant see where our points are coming from. this club is my world its my passion and il support them forever, but i think if we get relegated i might actually shed tears of disbelief. i feel let down this season, as i feel the players just arent playing for the club at all! we need a win on tuesday! or im afraid this could be the end of any sort of beleif i have! every game i get all rared up for im let down, so i may aswell just sit back and accept weve lost before we have even started. i feel like im doing this :frusty: in all aspects of ym life atm!

i got myself all rared up for yesterdays game, like new era and all that and i seriously thought after the first half we were gonna take some points, but then the REAL city came onto the pitch again, they let one slip then they gave up and let another slip, and i i just felt like crying, my life is not gr8 atm with other things going on, hense my lack of posts on here lately, with city doing this bad and iv lost the faith for the first time in 16 years of supporting the club i just cant see where our points are coming from. this club is my world its my passion and il support them forever, but i think if we get relegated i might actually shed tears of disbelief. i feel let down this season, as i feel the players just arent playing for the club at all! we need a win on tuesday! or im afraid this could be the end of any sort of beleif i have! every game i get all rared up for im let down, so i may aswell just sit back and accept weve lost before we have even started. i feel like im doing this :frusty: in all aspects of ym life atm!

If that's from the heart then I feel for you!...it's hard but I suppose we have to keep the faith!

I have been a Leicester City supporter all my life,which is a long long time.I can remember the teams of the 70's and 80's we have had some good times and some bad times!

I don't call myself a football expert and I'm not as tactically aware and neither can I express myself as well as the Thracian's of this site (no disrespect intended Mr Thracian) but this has turned into the worse nightmare of my life!.

I have devoted most of my entire adult life following my beloved club and after my patient and understanding wife and daughter Leicester City are probably the most important thing to me.

I was there at the Oxford game when Tony James kept us up on that warm Saturday afternoon back in the 80's...but this just is not the same..we don't seem to have the ability,attitude or hunger for this fight...there still seems to be an air arrogance that just because we are Leicester City we are going to be OK.

You get your message across clear enough to me and you're right - the patient's getting worse and there seems to be no signs of an antidote.

Whatever our differences on this forum we need to unite on Tuesday like never before to try and inspire something on the field.

The lights are still on in the Last Chance Saloon but they're flickering badly and it's fast getting near closing time anyway.

If only you could order truck loads of confidence and conviction on the net. :whistle:

You get your message across clear enough to me and you're right - the patient's getting worse and there seems to be no signs of an antidote.

Whatever our differences on this forum we need to unite on Tuesday like never before to try and inspire something on the field.

The lights are still on in the Last Chance Saloon but they're flickering badly and it's fast getting near closing time anyway.

If only you could order truck loads of confidence and conviction on the net. :whistle:

Well at the end of the day Thracian...we both want the same thing..I respect your opinions because I know your a true fan..let's give it all we can on Tuesday and urge everyone to do the same...who knows..we could wake up Wednesday morning with a smile? :thumbup:

Archived