Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Signatures

Is there a function which enables other users the privilege of not having to view other member’s signatures? Or is it possible to reduce the capacity so that a user can only use a small picture instead of 10 massive ones with a page of text?

Is there a function which enables other users the privilege of not having to view other member’s signatures?

Yes. Go into your control panel, and then click on board settings, and you should see it in there. :thumbup:

Phube!

Bottom half of sig - work of art mate, a real gem. Nice one.

Top half - WTF? If I'd wanted that many words worth of shite, I'd have asked Ultra to PM me...

It was actually the lysrics to "See my Vest" the quality piss take song in the Simpsons of "Be my Guest" from Beauty and The beast!!

But even I thought it was a bit big!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posters make their own up.

erm...ok, would it be possible if you can send me a few leicester ones. My heads not on it at the moment lol, so erm, can you send me a selection?

Archived