Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andrewsnaith

Parking for tonights game?

Hi,

I am in Coventry (unfortunately) and have no ticket for the game tonight. I usually drive to my grandads and catch the bus into town then walk to the ground but my girlfriend has a bad knee and wont be able to walk far tonight and also buses are slow and we wouldnt get home till gone midnight. Does anyone reckon I would stand a chance of getting a parking space within 5-10 mins walk of the ground tonight If I drive? I have to leave in the next half hour to get there if so, so quick responses would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Andy

There are a few carparks quite close to the ground like the one opposite the stadium in the car lot car park, that ones about a tenner to park in but there are very few spaces in it so if you want one then make haste.

Theres also one down brazil street i think, and that one is a fiver but again there are very few spaces in it.

Granby halls car park isnt that far away :dunno:

There are lots of car parks what you have to pay to get in. The nearer they are, the dearer they are. The dearest I have seen is a few minutes but it's £8... not seen it for a while, maybe they got closed down though.

What's wrong with the Morrison's near the Odeon? That's where we always park when we come down from Hull.

Because more often than not the dish out £60 fines ask Anish.

As for parking there's a fair bit of on street parking if you get there just after 6.00pm, mind you the locals are not too pleased.

We've always been fine in that place, although obv you'd know better than me. If you nip in beforehand and do a bit of shopping (hide your shirt) and then go back in afterwards and buy something you might get away with it.

We've always been fine in that place, although obv you'd know better than me. If you nip in beforehand and do a bit of shopping (hide your shirt) and then go back in afterwards and buy something you might get away with it.

Depends if the Wardens around, there's a time limit which is less than you need to go to the game so it doesn't matter if you buy or not.

I guess you've been lucky, I can't afford the fine so I'll not risk it.

Thanks guys, i went for it and got to the ground before 6:30 but couldnt see any spaces after looking around for 10 mins in the suggested places so i blipped it to my Grandads and phoned my cousin on the way and got him to pick us up and drop us off at the odeon. We made it with 15 minutes to spare after sorting our the tickets and caught the bus back.

Archived