Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Preston North End 0-1 LEICESTER CITY

What a fantastic day out. It really was. And never have I seen our crowd sing non-stop like yesterday. Its absolutely incredible. Well done to everyone who went up there.

As for the game, as Thrac put it, it wasnt brilliant, but it was professional. We got stuck it there with a battling performance and we got all 3 points which we deserved.

Joe Mattock - What can I say :worship: . For a 16 year old, he surely is build like a rock, and he is very good on the ball. Excellent going foward, and does his job when defending. What a prospect.

The crowd was behind the team for 90 minutes, and after the game when they came over, you could see the appreciation on their faces. Brilliant day out. Barnsley here we come. :thumbup:

What a fantastic day out. It really was. And never have I seen our crowd sing non-stop like yesterday. Its absolutely incredible. Well done to everyone who went up there.

As for the game, as Thrac put it, it wasnt brilliant, but it was professional. We got stuck it there with a battling performance and we got all 3 points which we deserved.

Joe Mattock - What can I say :worship: . For a 16 year old, he surely is build like a rock, and he is very good on the ball. Excellent going foward, and does his job when defending. What a prospect.

The crowd was behind the team for 90 minutes, and after the game when they came over, you could see the appreciation on their faces. Brilliant day out. Barnsley here we come. :thumbup:

The players I think truly appreciated the support that we gave them. Oh what madness when nils eric scored the whole end just went bizzerk :w00t: :thumbsup:

Indeed they did appreciate it. We went absolutely mental when Nils scored. On the other hand, the PNE fans -- I dont know what was wrong with them.

I have been browsing some of their forums. They're a right miserable bunch. They want their manager sacked saying he is doing a crap job :unsure: I mean come on they're 4th ffs!!

I have been browsing some of their forums. They're a right miserable bunch. They want their manager sacked saying he is doing a crap job :unsure: I mean come on they're 4th ffs!!

Even some Coventry lads last week said when PNE were 4-0 up at their place, they were just chit-chatting and havin' a prawn sandwich. If we were 4-0 up anywhere away from home, we'd gone crazy.

They want their manager sacked saying he is doing a crap job :unsure: I mean come on they're 4th ffs!!

Not that dissimilar to the way Norwich fans acted after Wortho strung together 4 wins on the trot for them putting them just outside the play-off spots...and their bitching and lack of support got to the team, the team lost more, the fans bitched more and the team lost more = Wortho got sacked!

Most enjoyable away day of the season. Hassle free M6, 2 hours pre-match with the Missus taking photos of Preston rubbish tips (I kid you not), a cracking 90 mins and a quick dash to the High Peak for a 2 hour walk along the Longendale Trail. Topped off with a couple of pints of Guinness and a Vegetable Wellington in the Snake Pass Inn. Happy days are here again.....

Joe Mattock for Future King of The Walkers!

Forgot to say:

That half time entertainment? "On my shed?" What a corker. Expect to see The Birch having fans aim balls at a giant crisp bag for the Wolves game.

Clearly marketing is a course not taught in the vicinity of Preston.

Most enjoyable away day of the season. Hassle free M6, 2 hours pre-match with the Missus taking photos of Preston rubbish tips (I kid you not), a cracking 90 mins and a quick dash to the High Peak for a 2 hour walk along the Longendale Trail. Topped off with a couple of pints of Guinness and a Vegetable Wellington in the Snake Pass Inn. Happy days are here again.....

Joe Mattock for Future King of The Walkers!

And a grand watering hole too ... with happy memories indeed.

Gutted..

I wanted to go and see hartlepool away...not

Was in leeds on saturday couldnt make the game, no tv, no phone nothing until the final whistle...... got back missed final score then i put mt mobile on and well i had so many txt messages saying what we did i had a canny smile on my face in leeds..

There supporters (leeds) looked like they had a smacked arse....! all evening

Archived