Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Noise of the Leicester fans!

was awesome today. when we scored i was shaking like a leaf.
I think I did something awfully girly and embarrassing; I think I screamed! :ph34r: It felt like something more than the usual cheer, it was primeval or something. People who don't do football will never understand that feeling.

Meanwhile, here in Hertfordshire, one forty year old man and his ten year old son, anxiously watching Sky Sports News, both nearly suffered heartfailure when Jeff Stelling says at about 4.48:

"Now, at Deepdale, Preston (at which point I'm nearly dying), need a win to make their play off aspirations come to life, Leicester need one to avoid relegation. There's been a goal.....

cross to the match reporter, whose first words are: "Nils Eric Johansson has scored the goal that......"

Wild dancing around the garden follows, to the amusement of our neighbour, who is a Forest fan.

When you're smiling .....................

Atmosphere WAS the best EVER from leicester IMO, not just leicester, but any away support. I took 2 extras with me from rugby (part of leicester not coventry :whistle:) and what a game for them to go, they loved it. Now Leicester supporters!

Come On Citehhhhhh!!!

i was playing football @ goals, had my phone tuned in and listened to the match (im a goalie) when we scored i went wild every2 started staring, i scared the kids playing on the next pitch down, took my shirt off and diving around like a leaping salmon,

i was playing football @ goals, had my phone tuned in and listened to the match (im a goalie) when we scored i went wild every2 started staring, i scared the kids playing on the next pitch down, took my shirt off and diving around like a leaping salmon,

The more you post the more you scare me :unsure:

Fantastic support and atmosphere yet again today.. Great escape at the start for about 10-15 minutes followed by deafening Leicester, Leicester, Leicester chants and a million "oh when the blues" Nice that we sang "When your smiling" loud and proud aswell.

The perfect away day, can't wait till Barnsleh now, more of the same hopefully

We carried 'When You're Smiling" to be honest sheep. :whistle:

...and the match programme :thumbup:

:thumbup:

He was, only one of Foxestalk I believe aswell. Spotted it on the way back, he's famous lol

What can I say.

Hope your ok LD3, I didnt mean to chin you when we scored lol

That did look painful

But who cares.

Too right we did cheddders, we'll have to do it all over again atr Barnsleh :thumbup:

Anyone have any idea how many of us were there yesterday, I was thinking 1,500 I sounded like 10,000 though!

I think it was about 1300

Shame you missed it Jamie, you would have loved it :thumbup:

Better than every other away day in the last couple of seasons then??

Radio sound good then ? :dunno:

Couldn't hear Preston on the radio really to be honest, but I could certainly hear the Blue Army. How long did that Great Escape go on for?!?

Better than every other away day in the last couple of seasons then??

Easily!!

Couldn't hear Preston on the radio really to be honest, but I could certainly hear the Blue Army. How long did that Great Escape go on for?!?

Seemed like hours, I believe my 30 minute video has already made it's way to you :P

Archived