Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Noise of the Leicester fans!

The score was an amazing result and with other teams around us losing or drawing, it certainly helped the cause and ensured that the 'Mighty' Leeds will be plummeting out of our little, elite band of clubs that have never tasted football below the top two divisions.

Before the goal flew in, i was astonished at the level of noise from the Leicester fans. Those that marched bravely north were a credit to the club and sang ceaselessly throughout the game. All that could be heard on Radio Leicester were the Leicester fans and the deafening pro-Leicester songs and chants. Fantastic.

The last week has proven to me that we do have some of the most loyal and passionate fans. That cannot be denied. Even Central News covered it, Steve Bruce mentioned it, Worthington and Mandaric acknowledged it. We are a great band of fans. Foxes Never Quit!

The score was an amazing result and with other teams around us losing or drawing, it certainly helped the cause and ensured that the 'Mighty' Leeds will be plummeting out of our little, elite band of clubs that have never tasted football below the top two divisions.

Before the goal flew in, i was astonished at the level of noise from the Leicester fans. Those that marched bravely north were a credit to the club and sang ceaselessly throughout the game. All that could be heard on Radio Leicester were the Leicester fans and the deafening pro-Leicester songs and chants. Fantastic.

The last week has proven to me that we do have some of the most loyal and passionate fans. That cannot be denied. Even Central News covered it, Steve Bruce mentioned it, Worthington and Mandaric acknowledged it. We are a great band of fans. Foxes Never Quit!

dont you just feel so proud to be a leicester fan at times like these :D

dont you just feel so proud to be a leicester fan at times like these :D

Its nothing to be proud of being in this league posistion, but yes I know what you mean, It just nice to have the happiness, passion, and yes proudness back of being Leicester fan which I thought I had lost most of the season.

Henderson > Logan

I don't see why Worthington switched them around, Henderson wasn't doing all that badly before he came in.

But yeah, it's not easy being a City fan at times but it's days like these, where we play well, we take off the pressure and we can sleep easier. It's hard but we're the most loyal you can get, we may be brutal at times but we know what we like to see and we sure as hell know that our team can produce it at times of need.

COME ON CITEH! <--- Note the Leicester accent. :thumbsup:

Those fans who can't get a ticket for the Barnsley game should get a ticket in the Ipswich end at Elland Road next Saturday to cheer them on instead. If Ipswich win Leeds go Down!!! We could afford to lose at Barnsley leaving Leeds needing to beat Derby away and us to lose 11-0 at home to Wolves.

Come On Ipsiwch!!

Those fans who can't get a ticket for the Barnsley game should get a ticket in the Ipswich end at Elland Road next Saturday to cheer them on instead. If Ipswich win Leeds go Down!!! We could afford to lose at Barnsley leaving Leeds needing to beat Derby away and us to lose 11-0 at home to Wolves.

Come On Ipsiwch!!

that doesn't make sense

Come On Ipsiwch!!

If Ipswich win leeds dont go down. Are we forgetting about Hull?

Fantastic support and atmosphere yet again today.. Great escape at the start for about 10-15 minutes followed by deafening Leicester, Leicester, Leicester chants and a million "oh when the blues" Nice that we sang "When your smiling" loud and proud aswell.

The perfect away day, can't wait till Barnsleh now, more of the same hopefully

Fantastic support and atmosphere yet again today.. Great escape at the start for about 10-15 minutes followed by deafening Leicester, Leicester, Leicester chants and a million "oh when the blues" Nice that we sang "When your smiling" loud and proud aswell.

The perfect away day, can't wait till Barnsleh now, more of the same hopefully

Exactly.

Plus Me, Joe and Ched may have got ourselves on sky sports news aswell! :P:D

was awesome today. when we scored i was shaking like a leaf. feels like a weight has been lifted off after that win.

What an awesome game today aswell, we completely deserved all 3 points.

Lets hope now loads of fans travel to Barnsley on Sat and produce the same sound as we have the past 2 games.

Really starting to wish I’d gone today. All I could hear over the radio was our fans singing, The Great Escape went on for about 10 minutes!!! Just shows how loud we can be when we want to. :scarf:

Brilliant, well done to all who went. :thumbsup:

tigers fans showed us all how its done at the walkers stadium today.

Bullshit, they’re only like that cos they’re in a European semi-final. And all they ever sing is “Tigers, (clap clap clap), Tigers (clap, clap, clap)â€. :yawn::rolleyes:

Archived