Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

guess the attendence

You will get the North Stand behind one of the goals which holds 6000.

There is also the Northern half of the West Stand which can be opened to yield another 1800 seats.

Sunderland did fill both, making 7800 but that is the maximum available.

That part of the West Stand is normally closed and the decision as to whether to open it to home fans, away fans or (most likely) neither will depend on ticket sales. As it is a cheap ticket day for home fans I think a few extra may turn out but I can't see us raising more than about 12500. Our attendances have been an embarassment this year.

So in total I think around 16k is on the cards if you're expecting to bring a fair few.

You will get the North Stand behind one of the goals which holds 6000.

There is also the Northern half of the West Stand which can be opened to yield another 1800 seats.

Sunderland did fill both, making 7800 but that is the maximum available.

That part of the West Stand is normally closed and the decision as to whether to open it to home fans, away fans or (most likely) neither will depend on ticket sales. As it is a cheap ticket day for home fans I think a few extra may turn out but I can't see us raising more than about 12500. Our attendances have been an embarassment this year.

So in total I think around 16k is on the cards if you're expecting to bring a fair few.

Thanks for this. :thumbup:

I really do hope we can take around 4,000 although after yesterday I don't think we will. Hopefully the atmosphere yesterday will encourage more people. :)

Also...Is it likely to be unreserved seating ?

Archived