Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cadamarteri

I think you misunderstand my point or I've not explained it properly either way I can't be asked to continue to justify why I believe we can and must do better than Cads, no disrespect to him and his efforts but we just need better quality but not discounting the impact of passion and belief.

I understood which is why I stated he'd be useful only as a sub

Is she blonde....and yeah Foookking fit?

Yeah, blonde, slim, pretty fit... though i've seen better :thumbup: ...oh dear, hope she doesnt get wind of this, my seminars could become far more awkward :unsure:

I think around about the time that pic was taken,i was being mobbed by everyone including the random women sat stood next to me.

It was just crazy when we scored :D

Everyone was getting mobbed by anyone and everyone! :thumbup:

He gives us for 15/20 minutes of what people like Billy McKay would give us for 90 minutes. Cadamarteri is a clever footballer but no more clever than McKay and McKay is fit as they make em and very elusive.

I've compared him to McKay because he's more likely to be at the club next season than Dodds.

There is absolutely nothing in a long record to suggest that Cadamarteri is going to have an impact as a striker - he probably had less impact than Dodds has had when he went out on loan - and, apart from his modest and less than glorious experience in the top flight I cannot see how anyone can make a case for him.

He's decent cover but I see no value in having a 29-next-birthday shadow player who will potentially delay McKay, Odhiambo and even perhaps Chambers' progress. What's the point? Where's the forward thinking in that?

was in billy mckay's year at school maths, science, sports studies the lot. He used to run rings around me in defence couldnt keep up with the guy altho i did save alot of his shots :thumbup:

see him everyday leaving his house aswell nice guy

Good point, well made.

I'd like to know if City are going to Ebay Logan's invisible seat.

Something like that could be a positive boon while waiting for a summer sale to start or queuing for Wimbledon tickets.

I'd like to know if City are going to Ebay Logan's invisible seat.

Something like that could be a positive boon while waiting for a summer sale to start or queuing for Wimbledon tickets.

It's clearly one of those recliners too, you'll get top quids for a chair like that. :cool:

Archived