Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Dirty, Tigers B*stards!

Just drove past the Walkers this morning... and my word what a disgrace!!! It looks like a litter bomb's hit it. Paper, plastic cups all over the North stand paved area!!!

So not only are Tigers fans aroogant, crap drivers... they litter like there's no tomorrow as well!!! If that's how they treat our Ground they can p*ss off!!! :mad:

Umm I was there on Saturday,it wasn't the Tigers fans that made the mess it was the sheep shaggers!

Umm I was there on Saturday,it wasn't the Tigers fans that made the mess it was the sheep shaggers!

And another thing,I'm a city fan through and through but those Tigers fans can sure create an atmosphere...amazing noise levels...just shows it can be produced with enough passion and belief!!

Just a few things:

I don't actually mind the Tigers and even support them if they're playing in a big game.

But what I do object to is their fans lack of respect for, well anything, they park their car all over the road, I saw one reverse past Sandicliffe!!! A 3 lane ONE WAY road!!

And we never made that mess (outside I'm talking) even when our gates were 30,000... you had to see it to believe it. It was like the last day of carnival!!

Oh yes they fvcking do.

They think rugby holds some kind of moral high ground over football because it's played by "real men who don't dive about like footballers do" and because the fans don't fight each other :rolleyes::angry: .

Like I said in the other thread, I've not met a single Tigers fan who doesn't hate football and City in particular, there may be some out there but I've yet to meet them.

I'm pretty sure you've met me Sam :rolleyes:

Well they must have drank a lot of beer to themsleves then... :unsure:

:rolleyes:

The welsh can drink. And considering they'd proabbly have been on the piss since about 10am, it doesn't suprise me :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you've met me Sam :rolleyes:

The welsh can drink. And considering they'd proabbly have been on the piss since about 10am, it doesn't suprise me :rolleyes:

Oh I know rugby fans can drink, I just didn't realise that was 8,000 Llanelli fans there! :o

Oh I know rugby fans can drink, I just didn't realise that was 8,000 Llanelli fans there! :o

It was the semi final of the biggest cup in the rugby union club season,there were mobile bars outside the staduim selling everything from martini vodkas to real ale(no doubt with the authorisation and knowledge of LCFC) and about 2 rubbish bins,now I love my club and all my fellow supporters but in the same position in a football match away from home...8,000 of us would have made a much much worse mess and probably a few pissed up idiots would have caused some damage as well....so chill out about the litter! :yawn:

Archived