Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Dirty, Tigers B*stards!

Wasn't saying you :laugh: :mellow:

Just a number of tigers "fans" claim to "Support" ManU and other generic football teams

I move dout of Leicester years ago so I dont know of the politics between the Tigers and us. It doesnt make sense why the Tigers fans support any side other than us. Then again, maybe as we have been one of the best sides in Rugby Union we have actually got Manchester fans following the "big" team, much like most of Milton Keynes and places like that support Man U lol??

I just hate their fans - Nothing against the team to be honest

Also how the fck can you "support" Tigers and ManU? :blink::|:S

I support city, tigers and Lccc, now what?

I've never met anybody at tigers who supports another football team except city...

stupid post. groundsharing will never happen. it was first thought up bcoz the club was short of cash and were looking to alternatives. but now we have milan its not going to happen, not to mention this is his club and he wants football here.

remember tigers wanted green and yellow seats instead of blue and they also wanted there banners

IDIoTs

get your own frigging crisp bowl

sign me up!

The reason that the Tiggers are the Man U of RU is down to their success both on and off the pitch, it's got nowt to do with fans supporting plastic football teams.

Yes there are some smug so and so's, but they generally have a disliking of all football and its followers. However the fans I know are great, and always want City to do well.

No rugby fan in their right mind believes its a bigger sport then football

Oh yes they fvcking do.

They think rugby holds some kind of moral high ground over football because it's played by "real men who don't dive about like footballers do" and because the fans don't fight each other :rolleyes::angry: .

Like I said in the other thread, I've not met a single Tigers fan who doesn't hate football and City in particular, there may be some out there but I've yet to meet them.

stupid post. groundsharing will never happen. it was first thought up bcoz the club was short of cash and were looking to alternatives. but now we have milan its not going to happen, not to mention this is his club and he wants football here.

remember tigers wanted green and yellow seats instead of blue and they also wanted there banners

IDIoTs

get your own frigging crisp bowl

sign me up!

You too are in Brother!!! :welcome::scarf::banana:

Oh yes they fvcking do.

They think rugby holds some kind of moral high ground over football because it's played by "real men who don't dive about like footballers do" and because the fans don't fight each other :rolleyes::angry: .

Like I said in the other thread, I've not met a single Tigers fan who doesn't hate football and City in particular, there may be some out there but I've yet to meet them.

I'm here....

I support city just as much as you, maybe even more AND i support tigers...

I don't know why...but i cant stand Tigers...i love it when they lose and can't bear the thought of them winning things.Am i bad for having these thoughts!!!??? :unsure::dunno::banana:

Well I am a Tigers Fan, I could never ever support you city scum you hate tigers I hate City.

To be continued.........

Well I am a Tigers Fan, I could never ever support you city scum you hate tigers I hate City.

To be continued.........

Hmmm does he have a similar ip address to EVINGTON_BLUE

'Cause the caps Lock name gives it away!! :rolleyes:

Hmmm does he have a similar ip address to EVINGTON_BLUE

'Cause the caps Lock name gives it away!! :rolleyes:

That is slanderous..accusing me of being a tigersfan....ughhhh...the thought is even making me sick!

You'd better apologise 'Phube'...or else!!!!!! :@:@:banana:

Oh yes they fvcking do.

Nice to meet you. I am a Tigers fan and a City fan. My dad is also a Tigers and city fan. I'm sure other people on here are too.

To be fair there are elements of rugby which are better then football, they don't really have a diving culture like football or the intimidation of the ref for that matter. Don't think they believe it makes them a bigger sport though. Rugby fans realise that football is far more of a world sport and has a much larger fan base. The argument could be over whether city or tigers are bigger...it's probobly close to be honest (although i'd go fo city).

That is slanderous..accusing me of being a tigersfan....ughhhh...the thought is even making me sick!

You'd better apologise 'Phube'...or else!!!!!! :@:@:banana:

Let's turn this round EVINGTON_BLUE... if that is your real name!!???

What were you doing at 14:51 today???

Let's turn this round EVINGTON_BLUE... if that is your real name!!???

What were you doing at 14:51 today???

Well obvisoly EVINGTON_BLUE isn't my REAL name.... i mean my parents didn't name me THAT!!! :laugh:

I am at work...and anyway im not clever enough to have 2 usernames!!! :banana::thumbup:

There are some right fooking retards in this thread. When you consider football's popularity over rugby, 16'000 for just about every home game of your season is staggering in contrast to 23'000. Next you'll be telling me Wasps are a small club because they don't even get a quarter of Man Utd's gate. Jesus christ.

Do you not see that your own mindless, ignorant stupidity and "omg all tigrs fans r rich and stupid" babblings are pretty much exactly the reason a few Tigers fans get snobbish about City's support? And visa versa? You're no better than that minority. fook me, it's like a nursery in FoxesTalk at times. And I tell you what, if we made half the amount of noise that half the amount of them made on Saturday, the Walkers certainly wouldn't be the graveyard it is on the average weekend.

And as for the litter, what do you expect? In some airy fairy world where City were in the Champions League semi final - I'm pretty sure the 32-odd-thousand city / away fans would turn the place into a bit of a state as well.

I've not met a single Tigers fan who doesn't hate football and City in particular

I don't know a single Tigers fan that DOES hate City and football. And I'm willing to be an astronomical sum of money I know more of them than you do.

I think it's pathetic to hate the Tigers. They're a Leicester team so why not back them instead of hoping they do badly? :rolleyes:

I would just like to point out - I have nothing against the team - It's just a section of the crowd that attend rugby games that I have hate for and therefore lead my to hate tigers.

TIGERS AND CITY - all part of LEICESTERSHIRE, im bloody well proud the have a team in LEICESTERSHIRE that wins major trophies. i know city will win something someday, but at least we can say, WE HAVE A TEAM IN THE CITY THAT HAS WON A MAJOR TOURNAMENT TROPHY RECENTLY, TIGERS FOR THE TREBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived