Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Dirty, Tigers B*stards!

Being a Tigers fan as well as a city fan i'm a bit surprised at the vitriol. Why can't we be happy for them for their success? Sure they have some loud mouthed cocky fans BUT so do we, not really a basis to judge the whole club. Tigers are well run and succesful, City could learn something. No rugby fan in their right mind believes its a bigger sport then football but currently they are a more succesful team then us at what they do, that seems obvious.

As for the groundshare it seems stupid to either accept it or reject it without knowing about actual terms. As of now they borrow out stadium for big games and we get money for it, what's the problem? It's not like the surface is going to destroy our delicate passing game now is it?

Being a Tigers fan as well as a city fan i'm a bit surprised at the vitriol. Why can't we be happy for them for their success? Sure they have some loud mouthed cocky fans BUT so do we, not really a basis to judge the whole club. Tigers are well run and succesful, City could learn something. No rugby fan in their right mind believes its a bigger sport then football but currently they are a more succesful team then us at what they do, that seems obvious.

As for the groundshare it seems stupid to either accept it or reject it without knowing about actual terms. As of now they borrow out stadium for big games and we get money for it, what's the problem? It's not like the surface is going to destroy our delicate passing game now is it?

Dunno would not like to comment seeing as i know nothing about grass and its regrowth :thumbup::rolleyes:

I dont get the anti-Tigers brigade and never have. Ive never been to Welford Road and the closest I have been to a Leicester Rugby player was when I called a former player and then teacher Ian Smith a queer at school and got ushered to the headmasters office. However, as fans of Leicester City FC we should be fans of everything Leicester whether its the sports or even the area. I moved out of Leicester with the family years ago (about 14) but still I`ll cheer us on whether its the Rugby or Cricket and will spread the word of Leicester with pride.

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA

HEY You...we dont want any voice of reason!!!

Let us indulge in this pastime of rugby bating while we can!

we hate tigers....we hate tigers...(they nick my car park place at Vicky Park when we both have home games at the same time!!!) Bloody 4x4's everywhere!!!! :@:scarf:

CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE ANTI-TIGERS CLUB-

ME(EVINGTON_BLUE)

KilworthFox

Standupandsing

:welcome:

Although i am as pleased as punch to be in such a well meaning anti rugger bugger movement, i think we need to have a more scarer sounding name!

arise the "anti smarm alliance"

I dont get the anti-Tigers brigade and never have. Ive never been to Welford Road and the closest I have been to a Leicester Rugby player was when I called a former player and then teacher Ian Smith a queer at school and got ushered to the headmasters office. However, as fans of Leicester City FC we should be fans of everything Leicester whether its the sports or even the area. I moved out of Leicester with the family years ago (about 14) but still I`ll cheer us on whether its the Rugby or Cricket and will spread the word of Leicester with pride.

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA

I just hate their fans - Nothing against the team to be honest

Also how the fck can you "support" Tigers and ManU? :blink::|:S

Although i am as pleased as punch to be in such a well meaning anti rugger bugger movement, i think we need to have a more scarer sounding name!

arise the "anti smarm alliance"

as Chairman and founder of this elite group i hold the power of attorney!!

oh go on then :dunno: .....ANTI-SMARM ALLIANCE :appl::welcome:

woo hoo! now thats democracy kids! :worship:

Brothers....we need more members....go out and spread the word.....the...what is it again???....THE ANTI-SMARM ALLIANCE IS BORN!!! :appl::appl::scarf:

Brothers....we need more members....go out and spread the word.....the...what is it again???....THE ANTI-SMARM ALLIANCE IS BORN!!! :appl::appl::scarf:

I will join your secret cult my hatred for the tigers has been alive since i heard of tigers fans!!!

where do i sign?

Archived