Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Dirty, Tigers B*stards!

Just drove past the Walkers this morning... and my word what a disgrace!!! It looks like a litter bomb's hit it. Paper, plastic cups all over the North stand paved area!!!

So not only are Tigers fans aroogant, crap drivers... they litter like there's no tomorrow as well!!! If that's how they treat our Ground they can p*ss off!!! :mad:

Just drove past the Walkers this morning... and my word what a disgrace!!! It looks like a litter bomb's hit it. Paper, plastic cups all over the North stand paved area!!!

So not only are Tigers fans aroogant, crap drivers... they litter like there's no tomorrow as well!!! If that's how they treat our Ground they can p*ss off!!! :mad:

Think about the money!!! There will be plenty left over after the clean up!! :thumbup:

I bet the place is spotless after we use it :rolleyes:

I noticed that when we got back on saturday, I could see more litter than I could paving.

I don't know why...but i cant stand Tigers...i love it when they lose and can't bear the thought of them winning things.Am i bad for having these thoughts!!!??? :unsure::dunno::banana:

Noticed it on saturday, complete disgrace, Its never like that after a city game, IMO good enough reason to never let them use our ground again :angry:

Can't believe it still hasnt been cleaned up though, I feel sorry for the person who has to do it!!

I don't know why...but i cant stand Tigers...i love it when they lose and can't bear the thought of them winning things.Am i bad for having these thoughts!!!??? :unsure::dunno::banana:

no, although if any rugby team were to win stuff I'd want it to be them.

Finnegan...i dont think i am a complete twat(as you so eloquently put it!) Having the misfortune to work with Tigers fnas let me tell you this-they have been having a right laugh at our misfortune recently,they actually think THEY are the No1 team in Leicester and if you read their messageboard(somebody did a link to it on here) THEY think THEY should play at the Walkers(Crisp bowl as the call it!) and NOT us!!!!

Still feel the same one way love to them!!!! :@:@:banana:

They didnt even fill it, and Tigers fans rave about them having a much bigger fan base than the mighty city :rolleyes:

Funniest thing I'veheard all year lol.. Hate it how they always bang on about selling out every week, yeah selling out 16,000!!!!. we've been regularly attrating 23,000 in admittidely one of our poorest seasons in years, and their suppost to be the Man Utd of Rugby lol

Funniest thing I'veheard all year lol.. Hate it how they always bang on about selling out every week, yeah selling out 16,000!!!!. we've been regularly attrating 23,000 in admittidely one of our poorest seasons in years, and their suppost to be the Man Utd of Rugby lol

HEAR HEAR!!! WELL SAID...THEY ARE BLOODY TOSSERS!!! :thumbup:

Noticed it on saturday, complete disgrace, Its never like that after a city game, IMO good enough reason to never let them use our ground again :angry:

Can't believe it still hasnt been cleaned up though, I feel sorry for the person who has to do it!!

That's because the Tigers fans were stood outside the ground drinking and eating because there's no risk of fighting etc and there was more burger vans. When City play, the majority go inside when they arrive at the ground.

They didnt even fill it, and Tigers fans rave about them having a much bigger fan base than the mighty city :rolleyes:

Llanelli didn't sell out their allocation actually, and having to pay £55, I don't think City would sell 5000 tickets.

I don't see the problem with Tigers. Fair enough a lot of their fans are cocks, but they probably think the same about us. What matters is the club, and the City it is attached to. When we win the treble, I'd like to think they might congratulate us. :thumbup:

Oh and the mess was being cleared up today.

HEAR HEAR!!! WELL SAID...THEY ARE BLOODY TOSSERS!!! :thumbup:

When they share the Walkers permanently you'll see the 20,000+ gates that the Tigers get. It will also mean money for LCFC, but I don't suppose anyone is bothered about that!

Good news... some poor sod(s) must have spent the whole day clearing up after the lazy, selfish and frankly scummy rugby fans!

Walkway as clean as it is after a footy game!!

When they share the Walkers permanently you'll see the 20,000+ gates that the Tigers get. It will also mean money for LCFC, but I don't suppose anyone is bothered about that!

Groundshare will NEVER happen...BELIEVE ME....FACT! :scarf:

Well, one family at least... :whistle:

There were quite clearly two. :rolleyes::P

There were a lot of glasses around but we don't see the ground after everyone is gone. But I'm certain it isn't as bad as that.

Archived