Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Okay Own up

And who honestly expects Andy King to be in the first team next season? I honestly am not that optimistic for the lads future at the club, especially if we bring some quality in come summer time. Could be a big loss for us if that happens. Knowing our luck he will be playing for Chelsea if we let him go lol

Quality lol But what i dont understand is, if Alan Sheehan was such a good young player and got the academy player of the year award, how come he doesnt play for the first team by now? :dunno:

One theory is that he was frozen out for being sent off against Stoke (IIRC?)

Another theory is that he just isn't good enough to make the step up to Championship level.

And who honestly expects Andy King to be in the first team next season? I honestly am not that optimistic for the lads future at the club, especially if we bring some quality in come summer time. Could be a big loss for us if that happens. Knowing our luck he will be playing for Chelsea if we let him go lol

He's already been there for several years!.

One theory is that he was frozen out for being sent off against Stoke (IIRC?)

Another theory is that he just isn't good enough to make the step up to Championship level.

Wasn't it Crewe he was sent off against? Thereafter he had a groin injury which kept him out a while and there have been various niggles since.

Apart from a loan spell at Macclesfield he's had little football this season in the absence of a reserves team and his appearance as sub recently was more a reminder that he's still alive than any indication that the club are ever going to play him again.

With Mattock being fast-tracked it's hard to see him getting a break - or being fit enough to take it when it comes. Which is a pity cos the lad can play a bit. He has weaknesses like everyone in our squad. But unlike one or two he's got some strengths as well.

Wasn't it Crewe he was sent off against? Thereafter he had a groin injury which kept him out a while and there have been various niggles since.

Apart from a loan spell at Macclesfield he's had little football this season in the absence of a reserves team and his appearance as sub recently was more a reminder that he's still alive than any indication that the club are ever going to play him again.

With Mattock being fast-tracked it's hard to see him getting a break - or being fit enough to take it when it comes. Which is a pity cos the lad can play a bit. He has weaknesses like everyone in our squad. But unlike one or two he's got some strengths as well.

That sounds more like it.

I knew it was Stoke or Crewe or one of those teams. I'm no Sheehan expert, so I wasn't entirely certain... obviously. ;)

That sounds more like it.

I knew it was Stoke or Crewe or one of those teams. I'm no Sheehan expert, so I wasn't entirely certain... obviously. ;)

Yeah it was Crewe. Danny Tiatto was sent off against Millwall in the next home game I think. Those two sendings off put us in deep shit last season.

April 2007 - He has continually been linked in the press with a lucrative £10 million move to Manchester United in the summer transfer window of 2007 to act as a back up to Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha after impressing during his recent spell at Leicester City F.C. It remains to be seen whether Neil Warnock will allow him to leave though.

lol

Archived